Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your waitlist didnt convert by now, is there any chance of a convert happening?

I don't think so. I jumped the waitlist 4 hours after getting the nl and mine hasn't converted. Reading about all those conversions and also reading about some getting on the waitlist on the 14th of may and getting a conversion on the 15th (link ) made me ask Sideshow if waitlists are done by a lottery or first come, first served and how many was available. They answered - like I thought - it was first come, first served ("time stamp") but didn't say anything about how many was available.

u have to be patience friends ....:lecture read NL carefully its open invitation for waitlist..... sO there r chances :wink1: ..... dont loose ur hOpes .....

post your waitlist items in separate thread which i have created so we will exact know how many conversions r there :)

grizzled-old-man-large.jpg

Won't the sticker eventually peel and leave a nasty residue on her dress/thingie?

It's looks awesome, but the promise of black goop on her crotch isn't

best way to take it off is using electric tape and put it on for a few seconds and peel it off... the glue sticks to the glue on the tape and comes off... repeat if needed... or just lick it :yess:

I bought a normal version Vampirella premium format. I found a obvious paint crack on the left thigh and ask for a replacement from Sideshow. Instead of getting me a replacement, Sideshow offered a credit or a $50 refund.

I don't get it, the normal version is still available, why don't they give me a replacement for this defective piece?

I bought a normal version Vampirella premium format. I found a obvious paint crack on the left thigh and ask for a replacement from Sideshow. Instead of getting me a replacement, Sideshow offered a credit or a $50 refund.

I don't get it, the normal version is still available, why don't they give me a replacement for this defective piece?

It's actually your choice.You are probably in contact with the returns department or should be.They usually have you send photo's of the paint crack.Then they try to decide the easiest way to fix the problem.And 99% of the time unless it's serious Damage they offer you a credit or partial refund.

Still you can insist on a replacement Body.And if they can't come up with one you have the option to send the entire figure back or accept the Credit or refund.I have gone through this before and they will replace it.Just don't wait to long to act.

Good Luck

Back