Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone looking to pick up vamp ex pf in the philly area? l dont think im keeping mine...

How many more hours until Tuesday? :(

:gah:
Quit it with the teasing and reveal the damn thing already! :panic:

Going through all of the posted pics so far, that camera flash is utterly destroying the look of this. I'll reserve judgment until I see quality pics. Also, the gold emblem wasn't dropped. It was never there to begin with. The pic that has been posted is a photoshopped image.

Vamp Q was shown on the visit YouTube Videos. Its now confrmed to be at the SDCC on display at Sideshows booth along with a few more statues of ours.
I will see if I can show a teaser pic but it will be shown soon.

I agree on the flash! It's just shouldn't be used with statues! :exactly:

WP_000521.jpg

anyone have those DarkHorse statues of The Warren characters Uncle Creepy and Cousin Eerie? what scale are they? i wanna get those 2 and either a Vampi comi or PF, as a kind of set. i lived on all 3 of those comics as a kid and getting Vampi without the others seems wrong lol. y'all think the Vamp comi or PF would go best w/ those Darhorse statues?
thanks

They have an Uncle Creepy at my LCS and I think it was closer to 1/6 scale and nowhere near the quality of Sideshow, though it was still pretty cool.

anyone have those DarkHorse statues of The Warren characters Uncle Creepy and Cousin Eerie? what scale are they? i wanna get those 2 and either a Vampi comi or PF, as a kind of set. i lived on all 3 of those comics as a kid and getting Vampi without the others seems wrong lol. y'all think the Vamp comi or PF would go best w/ those Darhorse statues?
thanks

Somebody on here has the two of those displayed with their Vampirella comiquette. The three are fairly in scale with one another, if memory serves...

Back