Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we were using your aggression then :hi5:
Im waiting to see how he looks painted!
One thing I can tell you he will have a bloody mess on his base and body!
We are not afraid of using blood on our statues :yess:

I hope you don't mean real blood. :lol

It might be my blood if there is a shortage of paint :)

Anyways, I got my PF notice just now! Getting her on Sat.

The most glaring thing Vamp is missing for this is the gold bat emblem.
I'm still a little disappointed that SSC did not add the bat emblem to her bikini. This could had been so much better
2i1ntw0.jpg
v11

I agree. I am rather underwhelmed by how this turned out. The reg face just isn't very attractive to me. She looks like an 8.5 out of 10 drunk Russian hooker. EX or fail on this. The EX head is nice, but it isn't awe inspiring. The Comiquette is awesome. This is just nice. Comiquette= 10. PF reg= 8.5,PF EX=9. Maybe it looks better in hand. Like VS1976, I am also disappointed that the gold emblem was dropped. It is one of the things that sets her apart from other scantily clad women.

I have to agree with you. The reg face honestly looks like a drunken Russian prostitute that is either drunk or/and has Down's Syndrome.
The omission of the golden emblem is actually a VERY good thing though..makes her look more adult oriented than a comic book character for kids

I have to agree with you. The reg face honestly looks like a drunken Russian prostitute that is either drunk or/and has Down's Syndrome.
The omission of the golden emblem is actually a good thing though..makes her look more adult oriented than a comic book character for kids

That was completely unnecessary.

I have to agree with you. The reg face honestly looks like a drunken Russian prostitute that is either drunk or/and has __________________.
The omission of the golden emblem is actually a VERY good thing though..makes her look more adult oriented than a comic book character for kids

I think the second possibility you offered goes too far. The statue doesn't look like that. She just looks like a drunk cheap Russian prostitute. Well, maybe a mid priced drunk Russian prostitute. Let's be fair. Not that I've ever shopped for any... I'm just going by what I see on the Documentary channel.
Makes her look more "adult oriented". I agree. Right out of Vivid Entertainment.

Last edited:
I think the second possibility you offered goes too far. The statue doesn't look like that. She just looks like a drunk cheap Russian prostitute. Well, maybe a mid priced drunk Russian prostitute. Let's be fair.
Makes her look more "adult oriented". I agree. Right out of Vivid Entertainment.

Maybe you're right but she does look like mentally unbalanced/drunk hooker for sure. I agree her general appearance makes her look like an actress from Vivid Entertainment but isn't that a good thing since these toys are oriented towards adult males? Though I can fully understand why a wife/girlfriend would object to her presence in the house.

Anyways I'm glad I did not order this and waited for the in hand pics. I will wait for ARH's Queen of the Vampires..It looks very promising so far and previous ARH women have been extraordinarily beautiful

anyone who's wife says you cant have a statue and you actually listen needs to grow some balls and find a better looking wife.

Maybe you're right but she does look like mentally unbalanced/drunk hooker for sure. I agree her general appearance makes her look like an actress from Vivid Entertainment but isn't that a good thing since these toys are oriented towards adult males? Though I can fully understand why a wife/girlfriend would object to her presence in the house.

Anyways I'm glad I did not order this and waited for the in hand pics. I will wait for ARH's Queen of the Vampires..It looks very promising so far and previous ARH women have been extraordinarily beautiful

Mine has been charged. I will have it in a few days. We will see how it is in hand in different light. The proto was glorious.

Mine has been charged. I will have it in a few days. We will see how it is in hand in different light. The proto was glorious.

Yes the proto looked amazing at last year's Comicon.
For what its worth, I think the Vamirella PF looks much better than the comiquette which looks like a debauched caricature. But that is purely subjective on my part as I'm much more appreciative of realism when it comes to art.

I'm going to see if I can put the emblem on her bikini. I think it needs it otherwise it just looks like any girl with a red bikini sitting on a skull.

I'm going to see if I can put the emblem on her bikini. I think it needs it otherwise it just looks like any girl with a red bikini sitting on a skull.

She looks much better WITHOUT the emblem..SS made the right decision

Back