Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am :1-1:
Though when I jump on any WL so late, I often keep little to no hope of my reservation ever converting. If it does though, then its nothing short of a miracle! :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

dont worry it will convert for sure :1-1:
too many things coming out there in may

Made my first payment on this hot PF last week. I can't wait to get her and the Goblin Lifesize out of the way. Because I can then start working on getting the Tumbler and 2 89' Batmobile's, getting one for my brothers birthday.

You get presents on your brother's birthday?

Yeah, we're close. :lol

We do tend to do give stuff to one another a lot. He gave me his MacBook Pro for like half its value. I know he always admires my collection and he really likes the 89' Batmobile. And since he practically gave me his MacBook, I kinda feel like I owe him.

That's awesome.

I used to get my brother collectibles but he always managed to look at me as though I couldn't afford it and that he didn't have the space for it anyway. He doesn't get cool stuff from me any more. I give them to my niece instead.

just got an email from SS saying the waitlist for the EX will be shutting down soon, and offering the reg. while they still got it,
just wondering if those SS people like playing poker,

That's the second time I got this message. The first time was what, about a month or so ago?

They still have yet to cancel my order! As was stated earlier in this thread, it is basically a scare tactic to move reg sales.

In the off chance they actually do follow through and cancel orders then whatever. It's a great piece and I like it. But I don't have any attachment to the character besides her being hot.

I can live without it. Although I'm sure I'll regret saying that once in hand pics arrive.

just got an email from SS saying the waitlist for the EX will be shutting down soon, and offering the reg. while they still got it,
just wondering if those SS people like playing poker,

same with got mail for ex waitlist closing.....:gah:

Back