Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my waitlist doesn't convert, which it won't, then I will take it as a sign that I don't need this.

I've got plenty other things on order that take priority.

Well I got on the waitlist in Oct so I'm officially giving up hope. The exclusive head is everything on this piece though. So it looks like I will be resulting to ebay for this one.

This one doesn't look as stunning as the Comiquette but I do love the pose. Although as someone who has never heard of Vampirella before, I won't be willing to cough up a couple hundred on either pieces

This one doesn't look as stunning as the Comiquette but I do love the pose. Although as someone who has never heard of Vampirella before, I won't be willing to cough up a couple hundred on either pieces

you'd be surprised. vampirella is one on those niche characters that are super popular

Same here. No connection to the character whatsoever! Although she does look nice, I may personally cancel my WL on my own to help me afford other things.

Same here. No connection to the character whatsoever! Although she does look nice, I may personally cancel my WL on my own to help me afford other things.

Cancelling something that is going to appreciate a couple of hundred bucks right after it ships is a great idea! :clap

:lol Yeah, bumping myself off the list would help you out wouldn't it.

You guys don't know Vampirella? :monkey4

Must be some youngsters at foot.
Ski

I don't know that I would be considered young, I'm 28, but I was never a comic book person so...yeah, I don't really know her.

Cancelling something that is going to appreciate a couple of hundred bucks right after it ships is a great idea! :clap

:) That's a GREAT argument to stay on the WL, but if it causes me to have troubles affording what I really want, then yeah, I will more than likely cancel.

:lol Yeah, bumping myself off the list would help you out wouldn't it.

:) That's a GREAT argument to stay on the WL, but if it causes me to have troubles affording what I really want, then yeah, I will more than likely cancel.

.....:lecture
:exactly: :wink1:

Back