Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely, and back in the day I never used to worry about being on the WL for that reason.
But I am not sure if you know or not that SS has been cancelling all but a couple of WL reservations on Rogue, Skaar, Joker and Vampirella Ex PF's months before they ship. You can't get a conversion because of the reasons you listed cos your order doesn't exist. It is either a Reg order or secondary market. :peace

Jason had a considerably smaller ES, was more in demand, and we saw a few conversions despite that.

That's how I see it too nam, however the email I received states that they will be closing the waitlist soon and will be canceling my order. My order however will stay active for the mean time they said. Then they go on to say to jump on th reg Vamp and that they are sorry they couldn't help me acquire the EX.

Seems a little premature as this piece could take as long as June to come out since it's 2nd quarter. And that's without any possible delays.

All the Wait List emails say that. It's a stock email to get you to buy the regular.

Jason had a considerably smaller ES, was more in demand, and we saw a few conversions despite that.

All the Wait List emails say that. It's a stock email to get you to buy the regular.

Normally but I am almost positive that people's WL were actually being closed a couple months ahead of time with Rogue, not the standard BS email trying to get you to buy the regular. I thought I remember a bunch of people _____ing about that. I think it might be a new trend.

I hope it isn't a new trend when they think a statue is going to be a dud so they want a bunch of extras for returns.

Normally but I am almost positive that people's WL were actually being closed a couple months ahead of time with Rogue, not the standard BS email trying to get you to buy the regular. I thought I remember a bunch of people _____ing about that. I think it might be a new trend.

Now that you mention that I remember that too. That was a lot closer to shipping though.

Would seem to make more sense in that situation then to do it months and months in advance.

Argh... Now when I say "Wait Lists are being cancelled by Sideshow before shipping" and press down on your foot, you'll smile and nod...
"Wait Lists are being cancelled by Sideshow before shipping"

:thud:

[ame]https://youtu.be/8SaeEQWkVJ0[/ame]

"schemes"

WileECoyote.jpg

Just had to cancel mine so maybe some lucky punter here may be able to get his/her hands on her.

Me too! :hi5:

I'm really going to try to keep this one, but am also really going to try to limit my purchases heavily this year. May have to jettison part of the collection again to subsidize school costs...

:(

Oh well, ce la vie...

Back