Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On wait-list for Ex do u guys think there r chances?? :panic:

Your chances are -

pie_charT.png

Is Ex necessary ?? i mean i like the reg head i prefer to display her with reg head.........

why would the ex be necessary? Not even the statue itself is
this is still a luxury hobby :dunno

that said, if you really prefer the regular head over the exclusive one, why don't you just buy it somewhere local? probably saves you some bucks :)

why would the ex be necessary? Not even the statue itself is
this is still a luxury hobby :dunno

that said, if you really prefer the regular head over the exclusive one, why don't you just buy it somewhere local? probably saves you some bucks :)

well u r taking it wrong way i mean to say is ex that good coz regular portrait looks awesome and most of the time she will be with regular portrait anyways

With this hobby you've just got to go with what you like and what you feel you have to have. The opinions of others with the type of thing you're talking about should never even come into your decision process. Get what you like, can afford, and have the space for. Period.

GL Dhaval. Depending on when u got on the WL, there's still a chance .:wave

Just today i jumped on wait-list there r minimum chances for ex. i m thinking of getting reg will be better from CSC it will be chipper --can save customs with CSC. also i will keep ex on waitlist if it flips then.....:hi5:

Just today i jumped on wait-list there r minimum chances for ex. i m thinking of getting reg will be better from CSC it will be chipper --can save customs with CSC. also i will keep ex on waitlist if it flips then.....:hi5:

Sorry, but I don't think jumping on the waitlist is going to help you at this point.

I jumped on the WL on Dec 28th, and I got the email that they were going to close the WL and cancel my reservation. I don't see it pulling through for you pal.

Sorry, but I don't think jumping on the waitlist is going to help you at this point.

I jumped on the WL on Dec 28th, and I got the email that they were going to close the WL and cancel my reservation. I don't see it pulling through for you pal.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

You should be well familiar with this game by now. That means nothing. That's Sideshow's shady attempt at getting sales for the regular pieces. I've Waitlisted 2 Clone Commander Exclusives in the past after forgetting about them (Cody and Rex) and that email usually comes a week later, advising me "not to miss out" and order the regular. I ignore it. Then, miraculously, a week before they ship, SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! I get a conversion email. :lol

You should be well familiar with this game by now. That means nothing. That's Sideshow's shady attempt at getting sales for the regular pieces. I've Waitlisted 2 Clone Commander Exclusives in the past after forgetting about them (Cody and Rex) and that email usually comes a week later, advising me "not to miss out" and order the regular. I ignore it. Then, miraculously, a week before they ship, SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! I get a conversion email. :lol

:lol Oh yeah nam I'm well aware of their shady ploy to get people to purchase the regular.

Send out the email, people panic and then jump on the preorder for the regular. SS has been doing this for awhile now.

This is the first time I have received that email, and knowing that there are no bounds to SS's tricks, I wouldn't have been surprised if they go all the way and actually cancel some WL orders to fuel their Regular orders! :lol

So what they are saying is just empty threats, and they won't take that extra shady step?

:lol Oh yeah nam I'm well aware of their shady ploy to get people to purchase the regular.

Send out the email, people panic and then jump on the preorder for the regular. SS has been doing this for awhile now.

This is the first time I have received that email, and knowing that there are no bounds to SS's tricks, I wouldn't have been surprised if they go all the way and actually cancel some WL orders to fuel their Regular orders! :lol

So what they are saying is just empty threats, and they won't take that extra shady step?

If your wait list gets cancelled by SS you aren't going to have an order. That is a difference between the "make sure you get a reg" email and "your WL is getting fried" email cos SS deletes your order in the latter.
Only if a cluster ____ like Rogue hits again will they go back to the WL and if it is anything like they did in that case they won't use the WL in order of received reservations but just send out another cluster ____ email for first in best dressed to reply and score a distressed one.

If your wait list gets cancelled by SS you aren't going to have an order. That is a difference between the "make sure you get a reg" email and "your WL is getting fried" email cos SS deletes your order in the latter.
Only if a cluster ____ like Rogue hits again will they go back to the WL and if it is anything like they did in that case they won't use the WL in order of received reservations but just send out another cluster ____ email for first in best dressed to reply and score a distressed one.

Bottom line, until 2 weeks after an item has shipped, there's a fairly good chance at getting a waitlist conversion. Especially with card declines, last minute cancellations due to too much product shipping at once, job loss, unsatisfiable customers, etc.

Bottom line, until 2 weeks after an item has shipped, there's a fairly good chance at getting a waitlist conversion. Especially with card declines, last minute cancellations due to too much product shipping at once, job loss, unsatisfiable customers, etc.

Definitely, and back in the day I never used to worry about being on the WL for that reason.
But I am not sure if you know or not that SS has been cancelling all but a couple of WL reservations on Rogue, Skaar, Joker and Vampirella Ex PF's months before they ship. You can't get a conversion because of the reasons you listed cos your order doesn't exist. It is either a Reg order or secondary market. :peace

there r still chances until shipping....... it happened in the case of Hulk Comiquette N Spidy Comiquette oh for Exclusive ones....so there r good chances stick to ur order:panic:

That's how I see it too nam, however the email I received states that they will be closing the waitlist soon and will be canceling my order. My order however will stay active for the mean time they said. Then they go on to say to jump on th reg Vamp and that they are sorry they couldn't help me acquire the EX.

Seems a little premature as this piece could take as long as June to come out since it's 2nd quarter. And that's without any possible delays.

Back