Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Pitt to me. Screenshot_20190215-081340_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wish I could order it. Feels like its been forever. I really hope they still continue with Lestat.

Looks pretty spot on?
4871aaed03769b771d81f3bfc876d52d.jpg

a092d226a9347fa069d2c4cb304bea59.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

That's a damn nice looking figure for $160 shipped. It's not exactly a must-have character for me, but I was a huge fan of the movie when it came out and this just looks too good to pass up.

Great figure!
Early Lestat looks great too.

I saw the movie first at thee cinema and have then spent the last twenty years reading the books every now and then.

I’ve always picture Louis as Pitt’s version but never Cruise as Lestat, even though he was good in the movie.

More pics of Louis in black suit on Figuremasters FB page.

This is a huge want for me. I'm actually more excited for the black suit look than the other one. [emoji23]View attachment 445123

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm very tempted to get this, but I'm actually only interested with black suit and ponytailed version. I dont really have much space in my collection anymore, so I dont really need two Louis.
I wish they gave this option.

Yeah I was initially going to pass on the deluxe since I don't need two Louis either, but the black suit is such a cool and sinister look for him that I just have to have that one as well.

37705068_2087893901235267_3865131959768317952_n.jpg

Yeah I was initially going to pass on the deluxe since I don't need two Louis either, but the black suit is such a cool and sinister look for him that I just have to have that one as well.

View attachment 445157
I saw the black suit sample. The suit was made by POP specifically for Coomodel tall bodies.

So the body and suit that FM offered for Louis have perfect fitting.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

If someone don't need baroque outfit I'll be glad to by it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Where did you guys order?

You have to go to Figure Masters Facebook page and message them from there. They were only selling 100 of the deluxe sets with the suit, so you might want to hurry if that's the one you wanted.

Not sure if the regular version will be put up eventually on sites like KGHobby or not.

Back