Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure!
Early Lestat looks great too.

I saw the movie first at thee cinema and have then spent the last twenty years reading the books every now and then.

I’ve always picture Louis as Pitt’s version but never Cruise as Lestat, even though he was good in the movie.

Yeah, I feel the same. Somehow, even though Queen of the Damned was... meh!, the actor who played Lestât had the voice, fierceness and swagger I’ve always I,agi de for the part.

Man this is tempting me.

Such an original design, good colors, and a stand out from the typical collections......

I am not such a fan of the character thou, Louie’s tortured vampire bit actually annoyed the crap out of me.....

I was rooting for Lestat most of the film.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I have to admit, I tried rewatching the movie recently and had trouble getting into it the same way I did when it came out (like a lot of movies from the 90s which now seem a lot cheesier for some reason). So I'm probably getting this figure more for my memory of how cool it was than anything else. :D

Man this is tempting me.

Such an original design, good colors, and a stand out from the typical collections......

I am not such a fan of the character thou, Louie’s tortured vampire bit actually annoyed the crap out of me.....

I was rooting for Lestat most of the film.

I would have preferred his green outfit.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I actually like the Black suit, as thats the best parts of the film , the interview with Slater....

But I do not really need another guy in black in my collection! LOL....

Adding the Redman Butcher this year....
So these guys would look good together as a period piece shelf.

Well I guess I was wrong about Claudia.looks like they have plans for her and Armand if Louis and Lestat sell well enough. Screenshot_20190221-211618_Facebook.jpegScreenshot_20190221-211553_Facebook.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was able to secure the add on set (regular Lou and Black Suit Lou) direct from Figure Masters. Basically two figures for the price of one. Cant beat that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great news about Claudia, and I was just thinking that Armand would be a great one to have as well. Although I'm not sure if others would have as much interest in him.

Too bad they didn't include the scythe with Louis though, as it's the one accessory I'd really love to have (and would go well with the long hair sculpt). I think I might have to try making one.

b8404a3271a717538b663fb4a9186ecb.jpg.jpg

I have to admit, I tried rewatching the movie recently and had trouble getting into it the same way I did when it came out (like a lot of movies from the 90s which now seem a lot cheesier for some reason). So I'm probably getting this figure more for my memory of how cool it was than anything else. :D

I just watched it again to see if I still liked it, to decide whether I wanted the figure or not.

Very cheesy. Very campy vampires.

It's a Campire movie!

When Redman did Bram Stoker's Dracula I rewatched that movie too, to see if it warranted owning figures. I couldn't believe how bad it was, considering I loved it back in the day.

The Louis figure looks good though, apart from the ankles and the meeting of the sculpted hair and the 'real' hair at the forehead.

I just watched it again to see if I still liked it, to decide whether I wanted the figure or not.

Very cheesy. Very campy vampires.

It's a Campire movie!

When Redman did Bram Stoker's Dracula I rewatched that movie too, to see if it warranted owning figures. I couldn't believe how bad it was, considering I loved it back in the day.

The Louis figure looks good though, apart from the ankles and the meeting of the sculpted hair and the 'real' hair at the forehead.

Bram Stokers Dracula and Interview with the Vampire are still the two best Vampire movies out there next to Lost Boys and Fright Night.

Curious what you consider is a "good" Vampire movie then [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back