Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a punch-in-the-face-gun???? Cause I think Bamn00ba should get it

Thats cool cuz I know if Valve comes out with a I-love-it when-Karma-gives-me-buttsecks gun....u'd be all over it.

no but i have a b@tch-slap-in-the-face-gun which i'm gonna use on u if you don't get back on your corner :lol

Same with you....Nick edition. ;)

tanktease2.jpg

I got a feeling were a few years away from seeing a Gordon Freeman.

Theyre gonna give us Alyx, Combine, and a Head Crab Zombie or a Vortiguant first to try to get everything they can from the line, I can already see them dropping the license b4 we even get Gordon. :gah: I really hope I'm wrong.

I got a feeling were a few years away from seeing a Gordon Freeman.

Theyre gonna give us Alyx, Combine, and a Head Crab Zombie or a Vortiguant first to try to get everything they can from the line, I can already see them dropping the license b4 we even get Gordon. :gah: I really hope I'm wrong.

I know stop screwing around and give us Freeman first! Then Barney, G Man, and Head Crab Zombie.

$324.99 but they do a payment plan now

Number of payments: 3
Payments taken: every Month
Beginning payments: TBD (2 Months before shipping)
Amount payments (except the last one): $100.00
Cancellation fee: $20.00 per payment.
Payments schedule:
• amount: $100.00 due: TBD (2 Months before shipping)
• amount: $100.00 due: TBD (1 Month before shipping)
• amount: $124.99* due: TBD (Due on shipping from warehouse)

Why is it taking valve so long to make Gordon? I mean hes only one of gamings leading icons. Right next to Mario and master chief IMO. He even won gamespot's best video game hero contest a year or so ago. So many lame games get figures but never half life. Ill be keeping my eye on this site. The tank is sweet too haha.

Back