Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing the whole thing now...it doesn't seem as amateurish as I thought....It is pretty expensive tho. But I suppose its a good price for 20"....Thank the gods that they got a payment plan. *whew*

plus the number you get now means u can keep through out all the half life 2 line of stuff...cool if u get low number

Broke down and ordered it. Exclusive. I feel kinda sick now though...Never bought something over a Hot Toy's price before. :sick:sick

plus the number you get now means u can keep through out all the half life 2 line of stuff...cool if u get low number

Yeah...that def. a good reason for the pricing then if u gonna collect the whole series. :lecture
Broke down and ordered it. Exclusive. I feel kinda sick now though...Never bought something over a Hot Toy's price before. :sick:sick
I know that feeling. :lol

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nh6isJURy1M?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nh6isJURy1M?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510"></embed></object>

Team Fortress 2 figures!

DSCF1606.JPG

Sorry for ressing this thread, but I didn't want to start a new one. Does anyone have pictures of these statues, and would they recommend the exclusives? I'd like the display options, but other sites has them much cheaper and GamingHeads charges 75$ for shipping even the smallest one.

Thaks!

P-body's Portal gun from Neca has been delayed a Month till 20th july in the uk :( for anyone who had it on pre-order..not too sure if a delay for the states will happen, i doubt it as Neca love the states what with being stationed there. On the other hand it could be a shipping delay from the far east in that case we'll all get delayed.

Back