Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gordon and Alyx please, that is all.

half-life-2-wallpaper.jpg

I second that! :lecture

:goodpost:

the image Karma posted says only @ gamingheads com so I have the feeling it's only @ gamingheads com

their twitter say 1 hr to go 47 minutes ago

tell her that it's to keep the baby safe. and if she says what baby just give her that look with your eye's *plays berry white music*

i ordered me the exclusive. wonder how long they will stay up there given the popularity of the portal gun.

Anybody see that the Atlas 1:1 portal gun is going up for PO? The edition size is pretty big, but still think its pretty neat.

NEC11926.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC11926&mode=retail&picture=out

thank you so much for this. The original neca portal gun was soldout within minutes and going for 3x as much now. Looks like this is their sdcc exclusive that's only available for a week during comic con. Anyone who is a fan should get this NOW it will be soldout fast.

This will make a terrific display next to the portal turret.

their comic con exclusive is the p-body gun with a signed picture of Cave Johnson by the guy who voiced him.

Yeah, I don't think its their SDCC exclusive. It does say that they are only taking orders while SDCC is running, so tonight til Sunday night. After that, they are shipping exact numbers to the retailers without extras so if you want it, better jump on it. I already PO'ed mine along with a stand.

I'm surprised they have come out with collectables for everything valve except Gordon Freeman himself. What's going on here? :cuckoo:

threea toys said they would be showcasing more valve related products this comic con, but all we got a a freakin 50 doller sandvich. lame

Back