Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I hope theres another headcrab crawling around on the base.

Will this be available through Sideshow?

These things freaked me out in the subway tunnels so much...

I can't buy one because if I got up in the middle of the night with a flashlight, and I saw it I'd be tempted to hit it with a crow bar.

61737435638025027153758.jpg

Meh....looks amateurish. :monkey1

The crawling one's with no/burned(?) skin? yeah those guys are creepy.

This statue looks pretty nice. Might try to pick it up at some point.

Nah I meant the ones that have the black/poison headcrabs stuck to their bodies. They throw headcrabs at you and take a lot of fire to kill.

I hate black headcrabs. Creepy mutha____ers.

Nah I meant the ones that have the black/poison headcrabs stuck to their bodies. They throw headcrabs at you and take a lot of fire to kill.

I hate black headcrabs. Creepy mutha____ers.

oooh yeah the ones with the headcrab backpacks :)lol) those guys are eerie and especially annoying when you're doing a "just gravity gun" run on Ravenholme...

Glad to see we're getting something from HALF-LIFE and not TF2 or L4D but damn just give us ____ing Gordon Freeman! But hopefully this is good news and will lead into us getting a Gordon.

Headcrab Zombies also make sense. It's the stormtrooper of the HL world. I'm stoked for one :)

You have a point, but still, it's somewhat disheartening to see them do yet another monster and ignore the main characters of the game again. I'm still waiting hoping we'll see some L4D survivors and Gordon someday. Just gonna pass on these til then. :(

You have a point, but still, it's somewhat disheartening to see them do yet another monster and ignore the main characters of the game again. I'm still waiting hoping we'll see some L4D survivors and Gordon someday. Just gonna pass on these til then. :(

I just hope there are enough who don't think like this and just buy it or else we probably aren't going to get to Gordon or Alyx.

Considering the L4D2 tank is up at 299, I reckon the HeadCrab Zomb will be 350+. It goes up for pre-order later today, so we'll find out pretty soon.

I'm a bit sad because it's not a scientist with the white coat, but it's nice.

Back