Valve Game Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the BLU Heavy exclusive, 13 inches tall, limited to 300 units world wide - featuring an extra head and an add on to covert Sascha to Natascha, 244.99USD.

Trouble is, if they can't cope with the demand for something from TF2 what's it going to be like when they release a Half Life or Portal item?

Should be like $500 for 18" then. BRING ON GORODN ALREADY!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yV00UE_UaAY&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yV00UE_UaAY&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is what I want..... :pray:

GordonAlyx.jpg

Yeah, Gordon in a pose like that would be awesome. Alyx not so much though, unless it was a maquette with both of them.
Maybe they could have her holding a shotgun, a bit like this but more dramatic.

AlyxShotty.jpg

And don't forget Dog. Just think, if they make him in the same 1/4 scale as Alyx he would be around 24 inches High by 20 wide and 20 deep! :thud:

halflife2_dog.jpg

Dang, just found this thread...looking forward to the HL2 stuff as well!

I'm surprised to see that you guys find these prices reasonable :S. For the size and material I think it's waaay over priced. I as expecting a max of like 179.99 and the ex would be 189.99. But 230 is just nuts! I went from def going to buy, to restraining myself from getting these. As much as I want one of these I can't say I can support the price :/.

Last edited:
I'm considering a RED Heavy EX.... I just don't know about this company's stamina. They may never get around to a BLU Scout. The statue is sick though.

I'm surprised to see that you guys find these prices reasonable :S. Fir the size and material I think it's waaay over priced. I as expecting a max of like 179.99 and the ex would be 189.99. but 230 is just nuts! I went from def going to buy, to restraining myself from getting these. As much as I want one of these I can't say I can support the price :/.

Did I mention I've bee waiting 13 years for a Gordon Freeman. :impatient:

I'll sell them my soul as long as it turns out alright.

(thats a lie, I already sold my soul in 2nd grade to Ryan Kelly for a Capri Sun and a Fruit by the Foot)

I'm surprised to see that you guys find these prices reasonable :S. Fir the size and material I think it's waaay over priced. I as expecting a max of like 179.99 and the ex would be 189.99. but 230 is just nuts! I went from def going to buy, to restraining myself from getting these. As much as I want one of these I can't say I can support the price :/.

Yeah....I guess ur right. $179.99 does sound a little more reasonable. U changed my opinion. :)
Maybe they sold for so much cuz they're so limited? :huh

Yeah....I guess ur right. $179.99 does sound a little more reasonable. U changed my opinion. :)
Maybe they sold for so much cuz they're so limited? :huh

I can't see that being true...750 reg and 300 ex times 2 for the colors, so 2100 statues...something isn't right :monkey2

I still have to use every fiber in my body to say no when i look at the pictures though.

I can't see that being true...750 reg and 300 ex times 2 for the colors, so 2100 statues...something isn't right :monkey2

I still have to use every fiber in my body to say no when i look at the pictures though.

I hear ya brother. :(

I think they're overpriced as well, but considering they're (as far as I know) a newer company, I'm not surprised.

I'll just see if I can get one cheaper down the line. If not, I'll probably just pick up a medic instead of the set.

Back