Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine he'd be any more than Piett since I don't think he's going to have that many accessories. If it's his blue Bespin outfit, then it's just the outfit and cape and maybe a blaster (and exclusive microphone?). I'm guessing he'll be $69. All the recent non-armor figures have been $69.

And I think they can make the cape stay on his shoulders by having a wire inside the trim or collar.

hanlando.jpg

I'm thinking that if they can charge $79.99 for this guy, then they're going to do the same for Lando. That's assuming he's on the new body.

Well..
they should also be getting a wake-up call right about now..
since most people are returning or canceled their Belloq's, and wouldn't pay 50 for him without the environment.

I am willing to go up in price for certain figures. Gandalf was a very great figure, for instance, that i could pay more for. And Vader is a no brainer..

but really, it's LANDO..
and as others have said, he can't come with much.
So unless he comes with the exclusive 1/6th scale freezing chamber environment.. i'm not that willing to shell out more than 70 for the guy.

I sure as heck hope he doesn't come on the Prometheus. Besides, with his collared shirt, he needs his featured adam's apple. As we already know, Indy looks a hundred times better on a body with a sculpted neck.

My opinion is the Ben Dio will go on sale tomorrow and they will unveil the PPO for Friday (Lando, I hope) also tomorrow.

Ordinarily I'd say the PPO would be in this week's NL, but they usually give notice so people can join the NL in time to qualify for the PPO. So I'd say either tomorrow or some notice on Wednesday, maybe more likely Wednesday to let focus stay on the dio tomorrow, surely if the PPO is a new 1/6 figure or even PF, it'll likely draw more attention than the dio.

Ordinarily I'd say the PPO would be in this week's NL, but they usually give notice so people can join the NL in time to qualify for the PPO. So I'd say either tomorrow or some notice on Wednesday, maybe more likely Wednesday to let focus stay on the dio tomorrow, surely if the PPO is a new 1/6 figure or even PF, it'll likely draw more attention than the dio.

If the dio goes up at 10am, they have 'til noon to sell those 'must-haves' so maybe they'll reveal Lando later in the day tomorrow.

I thought there was some "preview" tomorrow, which I was assuming was the PPO surprise.

Watch it ends up being HOTH LEIA. I wonder if people would prefer her to him?

There is both a PREVIEW and a Preorder tomorrow.. followed by a PPO on Friday. I agree, the PPO will be for Friday's PPO.

Could be the reason they used Lando in the image so it would throw everyone off since we already have Bespin Han.

If its Hoth Leia I will still be happy but I would prefer Bespin Lando or Leia (I think her outfit is more interesting when she gets on Bespin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back