Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, at the end when he's in the Falcon and Luke and Leia are in the Medical frigate, basically it's Han's shirt and vest like ANH/ROTJ.

lando35.jpg

Here's that microphone.

lando20.jpg

I would he should. I can't think of any other weapons he ever used.

Have you turned into a Dr. Seuss character?:naughty

I'm stoked that one of my favourite characters is finally going to get the SSC treatment-- and I hope that the Bespin Lando will be swiftly followed by a double dose of Lando ROTJ lovin'...

lando.jpg

lando6-2.jpg

Accessories for the Bespin Lando though?

-His cape (removeable of course)
-Stormtrooper blaster
-Wristband communicator

and maybe the microphone as the Exclusive... although wouldn't a Lobot Exc. throw us for an insane loop?:lol

I have been reading quite a bit of the Seuss lately.. must have crept in unawares. :lol

There is no way a trooper blaster will be an ex. since it comes standard with other figures.

The good news is, as little as Lando would come with, he should be priced around the same as Piett.

How about a carbon freezing chamber environment as the exclusive a la Belloq. Even if you didn't care about Lando, you would want the exclusive.

If this is a 1/6 scale figure I'd get it.
I couldn't find that heart picture on the Sideshow site though.
:chew

How about a carbon freezing chamber environment as the exclusive a la Belloq. Even if you didn't care about Lando, you would want the exclusive.

Now, there's a GENIUS idea.

I love it. Sign me up.

lando35.jpg

:rotfl I love this picture. It looks like Lando is reaching for a control and grabbed something else ,pertaining to Chewie! I think that the smuggler outfit would be a very easy bash to make.

Just noticed that on twitter, ssc tweets "It's Valentine's Day - pop open some cold Colt 45's to celebrate! https://tinyurl.com/dkjcnl"

It's Lando.

Ha! Very cool find :) I'll be watching for him come Tuesday (or Friday, if he's the 2nd SW item)

Well...I am obligated, as a die-hard SSC Star Wars completist, to get Lando. But Lando is my LEAST favorite character in all of Star Wars-dom. I would even take a re-hash of Bib Fortuna...on the Buck, again, before I would vote for Lando to be released.

But at least the agony of having to buy this version of him will be over with. Then there will only be 3 more to suffer through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back