US Soldier driving in Irak...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I believe that they are often ordered by their commanding officers, on top of simply being in danger and paranoid, to never stop unless they come under fire and have to or reach their objective.

Now who's the ******...
wow...

Apparently the guy who went and fought in Iraq again? Maybe you really don't like soldiers?

Is it really appropriate to throw around the word ****** to people you don't know, your arguement was they don't know the circumstances so how can they defend them, I ask you the same question about calling people names man. Take it easy.

ehh i'm a canuck and i didn't see anything wrong with that driving.
if i was going to get shot at because i was sitting still, then they better get the ^^^^ out of my way.

it appeared to be normal practise though since with every little or slight nudge the drivers automatically pulled over, and i don't think it was to swap license and insurance.:naughty

I'd have to say we don't know enough about the situation to judge. Now if the end of the video was him pulling up at a doughnut shop...

Anyway...

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back