US Soldier driving in Irak...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be ramming every one of them off the road, if i were over there..someone slows you down means more susceptable to attack or RPG's etc..hell, i am sure the resistance has attacked many U.S forces caught in heavy traffic, you got to do what you can to survive over there.

This is old footage, i remember seeing this and other more graphic vids awhile ago.With the resistance fighters having snipers setup as well, you always have to be moving i'd say or you are done.

Geez, do you get mad when the LAPD goes screaming down alleys too?

For all we know there was an explosion, something, anything happening somewhere and help was needed *now*.

Oh, and

dancinglock.gif

:lol

Now your pushing it. You post a video about something you clearly don't know ^^^^ about and now want to start a political debate about um....something else you clearly don't know about. I'll be the better person. I will bow out. This kinda crap and threads are unacceptable and it soon will be deleted anyways.

Pretending that you DO know about is intriguing also...
Facts are facts... some people still believe Bush did this out of cleverness, kindness or a weird sense of self righteousness I guess...

Nope, calling a US soldier a ****** wasn't politically driven at all. :duh

er... no?...
I didn't call ALL soldiers douches, did I?

It had enough political content that anyone could see where it was going.

I guess it's OK as long as you wear a uniform?... :dunno

Sorry if this offended somebody, it wasn't my intention...
This video upset me... and that's all...

Not offended Kuzeh, but I definately understand why they drive like that.

IEDs are if I'm not mistaken, the number one killer of soldiers or marines in Iraq.

Also with body armor advances, we have more soldiers losing limbs because the humvees are getting blown apart. These guys are sitting ducks in tin cans. :peace

Badmoon said it and ill said it again. They cant get pined cause of very Obvious reasons! He was only bumping cars that didn't move. never hit one that wasn't. I think thats good when you are thinking about every single car, person and anything else going on in the streets cause its a possible threat! Maybe there is a High Ranking officer in that Hummer which cant be killed. Maybe it was my dad or a General. you cant drive normally when you are in a high risk situation. if you don't like it then don't watch it. Now that solder throwing the puppy down the mountain is a ******.

Everyone liked Bush then hated him, everyone hated Michael Jackson then liked him. lol!

The part about "this guy picking his nose, not a care in the world" well..duhh wtf is he supposed to care for?..i am torn between who i favor more/feel sorry for.. the U.S forces or resistance fighters..the ones that lost family due to the initial air strikes, i totally understand their reasons for wanting to fight the Americans..hell, i would be the same if some country invaded my area and bombed all my family..only thing i would have left is vengence.

I guess it's OK as long as you wear a uniform?... :dunno

Where, from my posts, did you get that? And its not the uniform, its the circumstances, which we don't know. I think if this video showed he was on his way to a bar in a peaceful people would be upset as well. But given this could be a life or death situation I think people are giving some leeway.

Why don't you all get off of Jose's sack already :rolleyes:

I can agree with points that Keith and Jose have made, it doesn't make someones ef'n opinion wrong though.

War blows period.

Why don't you all get off of Jose's sack already :rolleyes:

I can agree with points that Keith and Jose have made, it doesn't make someones ef'n opinion wrong though.

War blows period.

:lecture:lecture

Again,
Sorry if my comments offended anybody... I don't support this kind of actions... that's all

*yawn* oh look another crappy Kuzeh thread.

Who are you?... :dunno
And if my threads are crappy... why do you read them?... :lol

driving like that is the only way to get from point a to point b over there...u dont stop

:lecture:lecture

Again,
Sorry if my comments offended anybody... I don't support this kind of actions... that's all

No offense was taken. i just wanted to make clear why this action was taking place. i mean he really could have been ^^^^ing up cars if he wanted to you know but he didnt. you got to understand those hummers are huge and powerful yet there was no dent in any of the cars he bumped.

also all you hear is horns on those roads so a little bump goes a long way to getting attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back