Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is made of metal, so I'm sure it would be extremely easy to ease it back to straight. I would warm it a little with a hair dryer first, so the paint will be a little more flexible.

2008 - Indiana Jones PF

2009 - Berserker PF

No doubt this is the best Premium Format of this Year. Can't wait to see which one will be the 2010 best...

Here a few photos...

I just got a notice that my wait list order for the exclusive is going through, woo hoo!!!!

Congrats...

I have to say I'm a bit surprised that a lot of wait lists are converting (including mine). Then again Indy was considered the best PF last year and it is still available...

Congrats...

I have to say I'm a bit surprised that a lot of wait lists are converting (including mine). Then again Indy was considered the best PF last year and it is still available...

Yeah , I was very surprised how fast my waitlist converted as these were shipping. I didn't expect to get one but lucklily did.
Its on its way now. :rock

im actually having thoughts of selling mine :banghead just dont have enough room :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2.....

.......:monkey2

im actually having thoughts of selling mine :banghead just dont have enough room :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2.....

.......:monkey2

Don't slug , seriously. This will go up in value big time I think. The ex ecspecially. Keep hold of this at least for a few more months. The ex at 750 isn't that low but I think this is a pf most people will want to keep.
In fact screw the value !!. Put this beast in your living room !. ITS AMAZING !.

Don't sell it !. :mad:

:D:wave

I know what you mean about the space issue though. I bought a few cabinets for the room my stuff will be going in and have decided to sell a few statues and just cut back on collecting big time. I will be so tempted when I see new stuff but I will have to buy 1/6 stuff more instead of bigger stuff. I just haven't got much room left.
I don't want it to look too messy and crowded too so thats another issue.
It sucks not having a huge mansion... :monkey2

From the last newsletter.

TWENTY FOUR (24) lucky 'The Lord of the Rings' fans may be able to capture our Exclusive Uruk-hai Berserker for their shelves! Just how could they achieve this? Why, through our easy to use Wait List system! Simply secure a Wait List reservation through the product page of this servant of Saruman, and if you're fast enough to end up in the pool of twenty four hopeful ringers, than you'll be the proud owner of a mighty creature for your collection!

:lecture the proud owner of a mighty creature for your collection Slug ! :mad::thwak
:lol

Speaking of Berserkers wheres mine ?. :monkey2

well the postman pretended to knock again and left a card saying I'd missed a parcel. Third time this has happened. I guess he ( or they ) presume I ave nothing better to do but go to the post office every week to pick something up. :monkey4
I've been up since 6 and nobody tried to deliver anything. Their simply walking to the door and leaving the note ! WTF !. :monkey4:monkey4

Ok rant over. I can't wait to go and get this. :rock
I'll post some photos when I pick it up. Hope its not damaged. :monkey1:D

well the postman pretended to knock again and left a card saying I'd missed a parcel. Third time this has happened. I guess he ( or they ) presume I ave nothing better to do but go to the post office every week to pick something up. :monkey4
I've been up since 6 and nobody tried to deliver anything. Their simply walking to the door and leaving the note ! WTF !. :monkey4:monkey4

Having to sign for stuff is why I always try to have my packages sent to work rather than home. Luckily, my work is cool with it (I have Lurtz and my Pred bust on display in my office).

Thats happened to me before as well Tay!! I found out it is because some of the 'temp' staff companies use to deliver, aren't allowed to deliver signed for items, as they are not insured too!!! :monkey4

this is by far the best LOTR PF !
maybe lurtz comes close behind...but a future ringwraith might take 1st place :banana

I picked mine up before. Amazing pf. I'm really glad I bought this now.
I had a few paint chips on the sword but touched them up. Can't even see them now. I also managed to chip away some tiny bits of paint getting him to hold it on the handle.

The weight on this thing is very impressive , I really expected it to be a lot lighter.
I thought I was missing an arrow but realised ( after about 20 minutes of searching ) the hole I was looking at for the extra arrow was his belly button. :slap:lol

I'll get some photos up soon. :rock

EDIT :

Oh by the way , I'm glad I ended up getting the exclusive but I can really see the appeal for the regular now too. Its like looking at two completely different statues really depending on which hand you use.

:rotfl

I thought I was missing an arrow but realised ( after about 20 minutes of searching ) the hole I was looking at for the extra arrow was his belly button. :slap:lol

Hhahahahhahahahahhaa lol i had the same lol

:rotfl

Back