Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist for the ex berserker converted 8.august and I've still havent gotten any mail from them but they've charged my card, is that normal?

When did they charged your card? If it is one or two days ago, then it is normal that they have yet to send you an email. If they charged your card on 8 Aug and you haven't heard from SSC since then, then it is not normal.

Send them an email and quote your order number. SSC's cusomer service is usually very prompt in their reply.

I also just recieved an email this morning to say that my waitlisted order for this Ex big guy will be getting processed tomorrow. I cant wait, the pics I have seen of him from all the posts in these forums, he looks awesome, just a bit worried about having him displayed in house eventually and people turn up with little kids and they see him, and scare the s*it out of them...

i think Gimli just decapitated this berserker.. like juicy chicken drumstick & wings.

Abit sad though lol.

Photo239.jpg

Photo235.jpg

Ahhh! So it is hollow in places. I thought he felt lighter than the No1 Boss, Lurtz ...
He's a light weight!!! :lol

I also just recieved an email this morning to say that my waitlisted order for this Ex big guy will be getting processed tomorrow. I cant wait, the pics I have seen of him from all the posts in these forums, he looks awesome, just a bit worried about having him displayed in house eventually and people turn up with little kids and they see him, and scare the s*it out of them...

I have the same problem. I only display the severed head when the kids are sleep or not around. I work from home so it is easier to display the head often...:naughty

Cheers

Bear

Just received my Exclusive Edition from the FedEx guy this morning. It's edition number 150/750. :)

Uruk Hai in the house! This guy is awesome. Absolutely loved it.

Weird! My dad just called and said that a package have arrived and he picked it up for me, and the only thing I have on order is the Berserker, but the status on Sideshow's website is "Item(s) Shipping Soon".. :S

Weird! My dad just called and said that a package have arrived and he picked it up for me, and the only thing I have on order is the Berserker, but the status on Sideshow's website is "Item(s) Shipping Soon".. :S

yeah it says that sometimes :) enjoy the zerker :rock

I have several orders that say "item shipping soon." I've received those orders months ago. I guess on some they get stuck in limbo. And they don't go away or update to "shipped," the status will always be "item shipping soon" for eternity.

After looking at all these great pics, I've added my name to the waiting list. He's hoping it goes through.

Hey, I just unboxed and set up the figure. It really is awesome, however mine does have a curve in the sword. It is only slightly noticeable but it is there. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this and if it is worth trying to straighten it (I would guess not but if someone else has tried it's worth the ask). Thanks.

Hey, I just unboxed and set up the figure. It really is awesome, however mine does have a curve in the sword. It is only slightly noticeable but it is there.

thats orc craftsmanship for you

icon_mischief.gif

how bent is it ??? we talking banana bent or just a slight curve.

Well it's definitely not banana and I cannot see it from all angles. But when I was inspecting it I was only looking for physical imperfections and didn't set out to see it. Then when I walked in the room and saw it head on (from sword's perspective) not even thinking I was like "crap that's bent". Just curious to see if others noticed this or I was just lucky. Maybe he bent it on that horseman's head :)

Back