Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only went up on the waitlist 2 days ago and I got what everyone hopes for:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you.

YAY! I just finished watching the LOTR last night so even more excited. Today's SS newsletter saying there was only 9 left! Feeling lucky right now.

Ok so us overseas paid a large sum of dosh for this awesome statue. Now I can see why. Did you see the size of that box? The Fed Ex courier was clearly having a few issues ringing the intercom while holding the box:google

I was also very surprised how little packaging that was around the actual box only four pieces of styrofoam corners and the inner box was pretty much level with the outer box. So no excess packaging.This is one big mofo:banana!

Check the weight of this awesomeness, I think he will be at the bottom of the yet purchased deltof as I think only 2 pieces of glass might have some issues, but going by a few pictures of other members the glass seems to hold.

I can see why it cost $189 to Fed Ex him. I just wish they had a few more shipping options. As happy as I am to have him asap I don't mind him going for a longer ride if I don't have to pay as much and still have him to arrive safely.:wacky

Rant over....

Oh ^^^^e! I thought my Berserker was coming on Thursday?? Turns out it will be here tomorrow!!! I won't get no sleep tonight.... and I'm really tired. :lol

Uruk2.jpg

Uruk1.jpg

Uruk3.jpg

I love this PF with all my heart...:wacky

Congrats Chaver!!!! This thing is PRIMO!!!!
Would have to be my fave purchase of 2009.

Thanks Nacho.

Mine came in great condition btw. The only thing that I'm curious about is, one of the arrows that goes in the shoulder doesn't seem to want to go in very far? I tried pushing it in but to no avail.. Other than that I think it is the just as good of a purchase as My Dog Alien.

Thanks Nacho.

Mine came in great condition btw. The only thing that I'm curious about is, one of the arrows that goes in the shoulder doesn't seem to want to go in very far? I tried pushing it in but to no avail.. Other than that I think it is the just as good of a purchase as My Dog Alien.

Does the arrow fall out? If not I wouldnt worry to much about it.
If it does get yourself a drill bit of the same diameter and carefully
drill the hole a bit deeper.
Hope that helps you out.

Back