Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its definitely worth whatever your willing to pay. I paid on the high end, and i don't feel bad at all about my purchase :)

Well if it's dropping in price, that's good for people who are still looking to get one.

The only thing about mine that I wish was different was that SSC put hardly any blood on the statue. There isn't even any coming from the arrow wounds. I've seen a few that are practically covered in blood.

Out of all the LOTR, SS Marvel, & other collectibles I own, (& there are many), I still consider this to be the very best this hobby has to offer. The fact that this piece is falling in price is simply mind boggling! I would put this bad boy up against any & all more established "grail" pieces, which command higher prices, (& yes, I own quite a few), but still consider this to be as close to perfect as you can get. Both the reg & ex are simply sublime, & a true bargain at present day pricing. Some serious collectors would & should be accused of sleeping at the wheel if they let this masterpiece slip away. I swear it.

IMG_3855-1.jpg

IMG_3858-1.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3863-1.jpg

Reg.

A bump, ........................for the hell of it!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone will hold this bump against you divo...as bumps go this is a pretty good one. :wink1:

Rocking images of a rocking PF. :rock

For those collectors still looking to buy this masterpiece, saw an ex a few days ago on Ebay that was still at $300ish with only a few days left in auction. A Canadian seller, with perfect feedback, & $65.00 shipping international. Looking like a steal. Good luck if you are still in the hunt, you will not regret this one.

Finally got this one again!
I sold it long time ago and I looking to own it long time..
One of the best collection to me.

Back