UPS Lost Shipment - what are my odds that they find it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James426

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just ordered a bloody beatrix from a fellow member, darn excited to receive it.

UPS attempted to deliver the first time, then I requested they hold it which they acknowledged in the tracking notes. But then it went out a second day. Fine. Third day comes and i look online and it says out for delivery again. No attempt was truly made though as I was working out of home all day that day (near the front door too).

Now it's like day 5 or 6, we have a trace put on it, and an investigation is underway. Just curious from any of your collective experiences what are the odds these numnuts find my package?

Thanks guys n' gals

Interesting situation. I've never had something like this happen, but curious how it pans out. Best of luck to you.

If your package was insured for the full amount, you can always try to file a UPS claim in case they lost it. It's a very bothersome process, though.

I hope everything works out. That sounds ridiculous.

I had UPS lose two packages. One, I was lucking was returned to me by a neighbor who's house it was delivered to by accident. The other one was also delivered to the wrong house and returned to the sender.

I had UPS lose two packages. One, I was lucking was returned to me by a neighbor who's house it was delivered to by accident. The other one was also delivered to the wrong house and returned to the sender.

you might want to put big ass numbers on top of your house if you are having misdeliveries like that

you might want to put big ass numbers on top of your house if you are having misdeliveries like that

Not the problem. Numbers were fine. Wasn't even delivered on the same street. Anyways moved from there two years ago. Funny thing is, UPS still can't find my new address. I have stuff delivered to a friends house if it's UPS. U.S. Postal Service has no problem finding it.

Ive had fedEx do the same.

tried to deliver the package 3 times, couldnt find the house (even though i live next to a well known street). after the third time i got a message from the seller saying that because they couldnt find the house it was going back to her. If she didnt message me it would have gone away.

i had to take a 30 minute drive to their warehouse here to get my package. after an hour of waiting i got it.

fedEx......never again

As often as UPS has made deliveries to my house, they better know by now where it is! :lol

Back