UPS Lost My Hot Toys Hulkbuster!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just found this huge box on the side of the road. I opened it and OMG, Hot Toys Hulkbuster! How lucky!

P.S. I found it while driving my UPS truck.

Guys today is a great day!!! I've waited until today to post as the buyer and myself have spent the last few days in limbo with contradicting info being given to us but long story short...

Late Thursday night (like 2am) the buyer received a message through his UPS My Choice account that the package had been found and was being routed to his closest distribution center. Then hours later it was untrackable again. Then finally became trackable later that morning.

It then circled NY and NJ all day Friday. The buyer through My Choice requested that be held at multiple UPS locations anywhere close to him Friday but they refused all requests, then tried to deliver it late that evening, but since he didn't know it was arriving he was not at home, and since I had added signature confirmation all they did was leave the delivery attempt notice.

So we spent Saturday talking to support which allowed him to electronically release the package without signature confirmation and in turn they reattempted delivery today and it was finally delivered!!!

He just got home opened it up and messaged me on ebay and said it was in perfect shape, thanked me again for helping him, and has already left positive feedback!!!

What's cool though is that I made a friend in ebay through such a crappy situation.

Thanks for all your support guys, this is a great community that I sometimes take for granted!!!

Great to hear dude! Glad to see it all worked out (been silently following along) and you avoided a very high stakes disaster. Sounds like a good buyer as well.

THANK GOD! I'm very relieved for you. Its weird, even though it wasn't happening to me, I have not stopped thinking about it. I even talked about it with other friends.. I'm so happy this has ended for you. We were probably a week away from starting a donation for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

THANK GOD! I'm very relieved for you. Its weird, even though it wasn't happening to me, I have not stopped thinking about it. I even talked about it with other friends.. I'm so happy this has ended for you. We were probably a week away from starting a donation for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks, very considerate of you!!! The donation comment made the water I was drinking come out my nose! :rotfl

happy everything worked out for u !!!

Guys today is a great day!!! I've waited until today to post as the buyer and myself have spent the last few days in limbo with contradicting info being given to us but long story short...

Late Thursday night (like 2am) the buyer received a message through his UPS My Choice account that the package had been found and was being routed to his closest distribution center. Then hours later it was untrackable again. Then finally became trackable later that morning.

It then circled NY and NJ all day Friday. The buyer through My Choice requested that be held at multiple UPS locations anywhere close to him Friday but they refused all requests, then tried to deliver it late that evening, but since he didn't know it was arriving he was not at home, and since I had added signature confirmation all they did was leave the delivery attempt notice.

So we spent Saturday talking to support which allowed him to electronically release the package without signature confirmation and in turn they reattempted delivery today and it was finally delivered!!!

He just got home opened it up and messaged me on ebay and said it was in perfect shape, thanked me again for helping him, and has already left positive feedback!!!

What's cool though is that I made a friend in ebay through such a crappy situation.

Thanks for all your support guys, this is a great community that I sometimes take for granted!!!

Read this yesterday and told my wife about it too. Both our hearts went out for you. I immediately added you to my prayer list. Thankful to hear it worked out.

AFM

Glad it worked out for you and the buyer! The skeptic in me has to ask if UPS only miraculously “found it” after some employee realized that he could get in trouble for “misplacing it” since it had been escalated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back