UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The casual version arrived for me this morning. I have it before now, and I'm feeling the gentle caress of the shirt fabric as I rub it against my face. It's so soft and luxurious, I feel like a king.

11051415468148fed20c396b86.jpg

110514154650f00d375129bcd6.jpg

110514154673bafad06bf95810.jpg

11051415472b5c08a86f8b914f.jpg

more here:
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32199&extra=page=1

wow that was fast,over a half year left of their Bruce Lee license and allready 3 figures(I assume the Suit version is right around the corner too).So i expect to see more announced very soon.

wow that was fast,over a half year left of their Bruce Lee license and allready 3 figures(I assume the Suit version is right around the corner too).So i expect to see more announced very soon.

I heard the suit version is releasing next month... what a way for HT to kill Enterbay's already taken-a-beating Game of Death due next month...
Hopefully if HT sees how well the Bruce Lee line is selling, they may consider getting/fighting for the licenses of his other movies...

I heard the suit version is releasing next month... what a way for HT to kill Enterbay's already taken-a-beating Game of Death due next month...
Hopefully if HT sees how well the Bruce Lee line is selling, they may consider getting/fighting for the licenses of his other movies...

I REALLY hope this is the case. I'd kill for a Hot Toys Game of Death Bruce Lee. And a Way of the Dragon Bruce would be pretty sweet too. Make it happen Hot Toys. Make it happen. :pray:

Here are the first real figure and box pictures on eBay:

$(KGrHqQOKi4E2HfOpyU6BNzoZ!EFrg~~_12.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!iwE2Kd1dhqtBNzoZRtOv!~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKioE3Gvwc-ZyBNzoZPuYjw~~_12.JPG

Let's hope we get some more pictures !

Nice, thanks for the pics Gung Fu. I'm still really torn between this or the suit version. I think ultimately i prefer this look, but the suit looks so...classy. I really wish this had been one release with two outfits. Still, dont wanna bring up that whole debate again. :lol

Nice, thanks for the pics Gung Fu. I'm still really torn between this or the suit version. I think ultimately i prefer this look, but the suit looks so...classy.

I am struggling with the same problem Russell - and I also have a soft spot for the suit one (from "Enter the Dragon") which indeed makes Bruce look very classy, though the causal wear has some very good reference to Bruce also... Being a Bruce Lee fan I might end up with both...
tongue.gif

I really wish this had been one release with two outfits. Still, dont wanna bring up that whole debate again. :lol

I think you are making a valid point, but I think these two outfits are so different, they should have done two releases with two different heads. Or one release with two figures (again with different heads). Or just made one release with one of the outfits………

After getting the DX Bruce Lee and pre-ordering the new G.O.D. Enterbay Bruce Lee...I thought I was through with Bruce Lee for the year.

But this figure looks awesome. Love the smiling head sculpt on the figure!!

I think I may pass up Thor or one of the upcoming HT Marvel's for this figure.

Back