UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already got the base body down, so they really wouldn't have to do all that much... just slightly rework something they already have.

But I guess there is no way of clearly telling at this point.

Pre-ordered!

What about this version of Bruce now? :lol

imagesCA57UHP0.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kmrcliRNgTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes Aneses ! I also wondered why Enterbay and Arnie Kim did not add the telephone repairman disguise in the accessories of their “Fist of Fury” figure release – it would have been really cool !

By the way, those black framed thick lenses glasses you see in the picture you have posted from “Fist of Fury” was actually Bruce’s own personal glasses as he was very near sighted since childhood. He used to wear contact lenses, but also used those glasses from an early age.

Yes Aneses ! I also wondered why Enterbay and Arnie Kim did not add the telephone repairman disguise in the accessories of their “Fist of Fury” figure release – it would have been really cool !

By the way, those black framed thick lenses glasses you see in the picture you have posted from “Fist of Fury” was actually Bruce’s own personal glasses as he was very near sighted since childhood. He used to wear contact lenses, but also used those glasses from an early age.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:
I thought it was going to happen, too!
A missed opportunity if you ask me.

Another fun fact of BL by our man Gung Fu.:clap Thanks for this info bro. :wink1:

I was knocking against these casual figures but when I read more about it and see more pictures of it, I am starting to change my mind. Must control the urge to buy more figs!!!

I was knocking against these casual figures but when I read more about it and see more pictures of it, I am starting to change my mind. Must control the urge to buy more figs!!!

My thoughts exactly and more so since I got my Bruce Lee DX04. Never thought I would consider buying a Bruce Lee figure in casual clothing.....and a smiling figure at that.

Last edited:
Toy Hunters posted this on their blog:

HotToysFirstDisplay1SMALLER.jpg

Did anybody realize that the suit version of this bruce lee is actually model off Enter the Dragon as well, apart from the face sculpt the suit is exactly the same from that scene when he was watching footage of O'Hara in the beginning of the film. I even checked the necktie to make sure.​

Did anybody realize that the suit version of this bruce lee is actually model off Enter the Dragon as well, apart from the face sculpt the suit is exactly the same from that scene when he was watching footage of O'Hara in the beginning of the film. I even checked the necktie to make sure.

Yup, thanks to GungFu & his rare BL pics we've come to know that this suit version was taken from ETD. :)

NO NO NO :panic: Why so soon! :gah: I want spiderman first!!! :panic:

YES YES YESS:snake This is PERFECT timing for this!:clap Have you seen how much the extra EX bodies are going for Ebay?:pfft:

Us non EX freaks need this now!:lecture

I wouldn't be surprised,they have the body allready done,and the headsculpt was finished a long time before Arnie joined HT.

Last edited:
Back