UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this out?

I'm pretty sure we'd see it in-hand on eBay if that was the case.

If this 'OMG' was actually saying it's out, I'd say he maybe just hit his head, doesn't know what's happening around him anymore. It's either that or the figure's out and 'OMG' is the only one who knows.

Quite a mystery we have here. It's baffling, I tell. Really, what the hell, OMG? I'm going to go over to a Batman thread and leave a similarly cryptic and potential-filled post, see how you like it, punk!

Whats everyone talking about? :dunno

NO NO NO :panic: Why so soon! :gah: I want spiderman first!!! :panic:

Dude isn't saying its out yet ....just panicking that multiple figures will be out at the same time...

And then everyone is:

Wait is this out?
When did this come out?
Who said this is out?
Why wasn't I told this is out?
This would be on ebay if this was out?
:panic::panic::panic:
:blissy:blissy:blissy:

He came out of nowhere with it though, bumping the thread from a few pages back like some new detail had been revealed that changed everything for him. It was like someone or some thing spooked him... A man doesn't just out of the blue bump a thread to panic over a fact long known, no, I refuse to believe it's that simple! For one, he seems to be saying that Lee is coming before Spider-Man, are such specifics known at this time? I believe that's a clue right there.

Sorry, I didn't say is out. Both figure are now listed "coming soon" here in HK. :panic: but how soon they did not mention. :gah:

The funny thing is, I DID get the exclusive and its made me want this even more. Haha. Partly for the body but partly just because its another bruce lee.

I actually went an POed the suit version. They have the same body as the extra EX one correct? Or is it just the casual version?

^^
icon_huh.gif

The figures out?

HotToysFirstDisplay1SMALLER.jpg

It says PREORDER on the bottom of the photo. This photo is from a show with upcoming releases shown.

I actually went an POed the suit version. They have the same body as the extra EX one correct? Or is it just the casual version?

I would assume so, going by what you see of the body on the casual version, but I don't believe there's been any firm answer on this as yet.

For the suit version though, the body isn't seen at all and so if there is a fitting TrueType replacement it seems like it would be most sensible to swap the body and do something else with it, you'd be wasting it otherwise.

It says PREORDER on the bottom of the photo. This photo is from a show with upcoming releases shown.

This photo was taken of the window display of Hot Toys' own shop in Hong Kong. I am not sure where you got the impression that it is from a show, but you are right these figures are still on pre-order status.

Just won an ebay auction from one of the big HK sellers for this for only US$114 :yess:

I thought this wasn't due out to Q3 (with many people saying it would be July 20th - Lee's passing) ?

Back