UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MIS12 -1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Casual Wear)

hello everyone..my first post here..been a silent reader for a couple of months...:D

pre-order both the casual n suit BL

master arnie is showing his skill..i can't help it not to buy...hahahaha

hello everyone..my first post here..been a silent reader for a couple of months...:D

:welcome1:
Congrats, my friend.

:fireworks:welcome:fireworks

Glad you come out of the sink haha! Hope to hear some of your comments or ideas here..it's ol good! :)

:welcome1:
Congrats, my friend.

thanks mate..:duff

dunno i have to be happy or upset after HT announce this BL double figure at the same time...i mean my heart happy but my wallet is crying...

well, there's a saying better regret buying than regret of not buying....LOLZ

:fireworks:welcome:fireworks

Glad you come out of the sink haha! Hope to hear some of your comments or ideas here..it's ol good! :)

thanks jay...:clap u got that right finnaly i can't stand not to comment n join u guys....hahahaha

i just threw myself in the 1/6th scale figure n hoping for guidance from this forum elders...

thanks mate..:duff

dunno i have to be happy or upset after HT announce this BL double figure at the same time...i mean my heart happy but my wallet is crying...

well, there's a saying better regret buying than regret of not buying....LOLZ

:exactly: Enterbays GOD figure is also supposedly releasing on the same date as these 2:thud:
And then theres also the DX Bruce Lee from HTs:horror
My wallet is definitely crying:lol

i just threw myself in the 1/6th scale figure n hoping for guidance from this forum elders...

I myself is a 1/6th collector too. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from here..I bet my @$$ you will haha! :lol Cheers! :hi5:

:exactly: Enterbays GOD figure is also supposedly releasing on the same date as these 2:thud:
And then theres also the DX Bruce Lee from HTs:horror
My wallet is definitely crying:lol

i feel u man.....i got them both pre-ordered too....:slap

luckily i can choose shipping via sea or air at my local sellers, so at least i don't have to pay a large sum at the same time........:yess:

I myself is a 1/6th collector too. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from here..I bet my @$$ you will haha! :lol Cheers! :hi5:

no, i will not learn from your @$$ jay.....zehahahaha...:lol

\no, i will not learn from your @$$ jay.....zehahahaha...:lol

Ahahaha! :rotfl Hmm you starting to sound like a "Freak" (term used to describe the members here in the SFF forum) now..nice! :hi5:

I'm just wondering why can't they just do 1 figure with both suit and casual wear and the accessories in 1 box rather than 2 separate figure in 2 separate box.

Even Barney Ross has 2 different Changeable outfit in 1 box.

Cause they paid up the wazoo for the license and they need to milk us collectors to get their money back

Of course it's about money for Hot Toys - but to look at what collectors get out of it you just have to look to the number of spare muscular bodies that will now be available. They might not be cheap, but they'll be a lot cheaper than they otherwise would have been.

Cause they paid up the wazoo for the license and they need to milk us collectors to get their money back

A bit disappointing they aren't maxing out the license like they did with the Terminator series. In Suit and Casual could have all been combined in one like how the T-1000 had two outfits. Since the price hikes (Indy DX), it's hard to tell what direction they are going in.

Can't put my finger on it but I just like this so much better than the DX Enter the Dragon....I think at this point I've just owned and sold so many 1/6 Bruce Lee figures that buying another 1/6 movie Bruce leaves me bored.

But smiling Bruce in wacky 70s gear with beach chair. Oh yeah! :D

Also just got a sweet 70s style slim purple leather jacket from ebay (I believe the same one often used for Tyler Durden customs) for him as well, just to accurately portray the man that was voted 'worst dressed actor in Hong Kong 1972' LOL

Can't put my finger on it but I just like this so much better than the DX Enter the Dragon....I think at this point I've just owned and sold so many 1/6 Bruce Lee figures that buying another 1/6 movie Bruce leaves me bored.

But smiling Bruce in wacky 70s gear with beach chair. Oh yeah! :D

Also just got a sweet 70s style slim purple leather jacket from ebay (I believe the same one often used for Tyler Durden customs) for him as well, just to accurately portray the man that was voted 'worst dressed actor in Hong Kong 1972' LOL

Those voters didn't appreciate that Bruce was ahead of the fashion curve :lol

It's not surprising you prefer the MIS Bruce. I am a huge fan of the DX, but it is a bit of a case of 'been there done that'. But I have only owned Medi's anime Bruce and a cobbled-together EB FoF, so I am super psyched for the DX.

I'm also excited about the MIS figure/s though 'cause it's a take on Bruce that we haven't seen before in 1:6.

It's a great year for Bruce fans, though I hope we see even more Bruce from HT :)

Was there ever a documentary or a video with Bruce Lee on a beach chair? How ICONic is the beach chair in Bruce Lee's persona and life?

Well, if you dont recognize him that way yhan it already should be a good indication for you that its not a very iconic look.:rotfl

Haha, just trying to convince myself to get this over the suit. What are the chances of another ICON Bruce Lee. Hmmm.....

Was there ever a documentary or a video with Bruce Lee on a beach chair? How ICONic is the beach chair in Bruce Lee's persona and life?

Mate, just how big a Bruce Lee fan are you?

BruceLee_chair.jpg

Mate, just how big a Bruce Lee fan are you?

BruceLee_chair.jpg

I guess I'm the average fan because I don't recall seeing a beach chair in anything I've watched and I've never really seen this shirt as well, but like I said, I'm just an average fan.

I did not notice your picture. Hehe, the one i watched did not have a chair. They must have censored mine or removed it as it was too colorful for the scene and might take the attention away from the fighters.

Last edited:
Back