Updated Horror figures Myers, freddy, Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love seeing some of my work in hd, awesome buddy. Btw I did the Haddonfield sign and Judith tombstone

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful collection, Nava! Especially liked the re-worked Leatherface (got a laugh about him being the one your kids want you to put away, haha), Beto's Freddy II (that sculpt with the exposed brain is fierce!) and your Part VII Jason with the bloodied weed wacker. Not really a fan of the franchise after IV (though I have seen them all) or zombie Jason in general, but that figure and the way you have it displayed looks great.

Also have to mention your One's Customs escaped Myers. The outfit, chains and weathering on his hands and feet (overall weathering is excellent, but a lot of figures tend to suffer from plasticky looking hands, so these ones really stood out to me) is phenomenal. Have not seen the movie, yet (keep meaning to check it out), but Babyface looks menacing. Thanks for posting. Very cool to see a horror collection with that much depth, along with the multiple iterations of those iconic characters.

Last edited:
Thanks invictos i just got a part 8 jason takes manhatten. I will be posting picks soon

Back