Update on remaining Bowen Faux-Bronze Pre-Orders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we be getting a faux-bronze version of Bowen's Thanos? If so, I WANT THAT SO BADLY!!! :drool

Who's with me?

I'd like a FB Thanos but it hasn't been released with the current crop of Faux Bronze statues maybe in the next wave.:D

Will we be getting a faux-bronze version of Bowen's Thanos? If so, I WANT THAT SO BADLY!!! :drool

Who's with me?

Ohhh...FB Bowen Juggernaut!!! Saw Juggernaut at Wizard World Philly right next to Bowen Thanos and actually liked Juggernaut more!:monkey5

i like how the red and the bronze look on the cap and spidey. the original sculpts just look boring. i hope i hope i hope i hope i can get the spidey at retail! would b kinda interested in seeing a deadpool bronze, but he is just my preference and he is not well known enough :(

Im with you about the museum poses bro. If only I had the museum silver surfer I'd be content....doesnt even have to be the chrome one.

I just love having my statues in museum poses rather than action poses. Bring on museum hulk!

Definately with you guys, I much prefer the museum pose too :rock :rock.
x :D

thank goodness for T4 connection and being closer to their server. Hopefully, i'll have a better chance to get one or two :)

These have all been ordered at Best Comics, but SSC has them for cheaper. I just want Thor, Spidey and for some reason the DD. And I hated that poor excuse for a movie. But this pose looks great!

These have all been ordered at Best Comics, but SSC has them for cheaper. I just want Thor, Spidey and for some reason the DD. And I hated that poor excuse for a movie. But this pose looks great!

Why associate this DD with the movie? This is straight from the comics.

i was wondering if the marketing on these should have been called something other than "faux bronze". maybe something like "bronzium" but it looks like that term is already taken.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bronzium

they're appropriately named since they are of course not true (false) bronze statues.

i was wondering if the marketing on these should have been called something other than "faux bronze". maybe something like "bronzium" but it looks like that term is already taken.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bronzium

they're appropriately named since they are of course not true (false) bronze statues.

a name change would indicate a need to move the line. no help needed as these are now white hot.

Form the SSC mail:

[FONT=helvetica,arial,verdana][FONT=helvetica,arial,verdana]"***PHONE ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THESE ITEMS***
Due to the EXTREMELY LIMITED number of these items available to us, we will NOT be taking phone orders for these items, in order to prevent overselling. These items will be Pre-Ordered online only, on a first come, first served basis."

I hope my connection is as fast as a lightning.
[/FONT][/FONT]

Yeah, they only seem to get about 20 or so of these per statue. I'll try just to get the statues a bit cheaper, but I'm won't be to disappointed if I don't get them from SSC.

Yeah, they only seem to get about 20 or so of these per statue. I'll try just to get the statues a bit cheaper, but I'm won't be to disappointed if I don't get them from SSC.
20, I guess that's an assumption, since that's the amount they had for the first offering - Wolverine.
Getting them from SSC is my best shot, since Bowen doesn't sell outside the US. Other (US) retailers are more expensive - for sure if you take the higher tax rate in account. And if I don't get any of the statues on Friday, it's of to Ebay or something.

Back