Update on remaining Bowen Faux-Bronze Pre-Orders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way, bronze looks even better IMO.

Production pic:

FB%20Odin%20St%202a.JPG

Compared to:
2432_press01-001.jpg

no crystal in the bronze faux version? and i still think the paint detail is better in the painted version. jmo.

is cap the first? i cant wait for it if it is.

is cap the first? i cant wait for it if it is.

Here are the dates according to Bowen's site (you can usually add 2 months to the published date, ie. Hulkbuster Iron Man MB says March 08 but didn't ship until May 08)

Captain America July 08
Wolverine August 08
Thor September 08
Dr. Doom October 08
Spiderman November 08
Daredevil December 08
Odin January 09

Aiming to be a completist in this line is an expensive proposition. I am still debating if I should keep my Spidey Bronze order (the only one I am getting).

Aiming to be a completist in this line is an expensive proposition. I am still debating if I should keep my Spidey Bronze order (the only one I am getting).

If you got it with the discounted price, i'd say keep it for sure. I highly doubt any of these will drop below retail.

*Thanks for the info Dusty. I was asking myself how you guys where going to pull this one off! I think the whole PPO idea is good. At least I'll have some sleep after sitting behind the CPU at 3AM from now on. Since I missed the last two faux bronzes, getting back to sleep was not so easy...

*massf expressed pretty much all I was going to say, so, no point in saying it again - provided people will memorize it from now on... - thx for that massf. I feel sorry for you that you don't have internet access on PPO.

The more Bowen Faux bronze I miss, the more I realize how lucky I was getting the Wolverine...

Last edited:
no crystal in the bronze faux version? and i still think the paint detail is better in the painted version. jmo.

I think that as well on the majority of them. Hulk, DD and Cap are the only ones that really stand out. The rest, bleh.

Wolverine is one of my favorites.

Good job on getting at least him AA.

It looks like it will really stand out IMO:

IMG_2176.JPG

i see they are not selling the hulk bronze. was he released before the others?
im guessing he costs a pretty penny

Back