Update on remaining Bowen Faux-Bronze Pre-Orders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that as well on the majority of them. Hulk, DD and Cap are the only ones that really stand out. The rest, bleh.
No love for Thor? I think it looks awesome. Most people don't like Doom, but I think it too looks good. Almost as if he's standing watching something on fire and the glow is reflected on him.

All i know is, the full color Thor is amazing. This bronze will complement it very very well. the sculpt holds its own no matter what color you paint it.

No love for Thor? I think it looks awesome. Most people don't like Doom, but I think it too looks good. Almost as if he's standing watching something on fire and the glow is reflected on him.

i just dont like the look of dooms face ecpesially compared to sideshows doom

I have a Spidey shelf on my detolf with both Spidey Vs dioramas (ex + reg) , both Bowen mini busts (regular and symbiote), Bowen Spiderwoman bust and a DF unmasked Spidey statue. The Spidey Bronze would fit right in to complete that shelf.

the only one i like it the Wolverine. I'm hoping to get the rest though.

IF the Hulk doesn't really flip that well... and he is the best looking one in my opinion, I really don't see the rest doing all that well either. Especially since most of the people buying them are looking to flip them instead of keeping them. :rotfl

Wolverine is one of my favorites.

Good job on getting at least him AA.

It looks like it will really stand out IMO:

IMG_2176.JPG

Agreed, I love this version of Wolverine, there are so many variations of him around but ive never been blown away by any, until this FB, awesome!
I think this and Spiderman I may have to get, if I can.
Its strange too because I'm not a big fan of the whole colour/bronze look but with these two, I may have to make an exception, depending on prices of course.
x :D

The Hulk sells for at least retail. most people probably got him with the 20% off so although he isnt going for thousands of dollars, at least it is a secure investment that you can get your money back or maybe a little bit more. Im predicting all of these will be the same way. Why not take a chance?

It's been a while since I was tempted to go for an entire line (especially in polly), but the Bowen FB line is a serious contender. To bad it's so difficult to lay hands on outside the US. At least I know what to do the next couple of years... :D

Will we be getting a faux-bronze version of Bowen's Thanos? If so, I WANT THAT SO BADLY!!! :drool

Who's with me?

No others have been announced. That Thanos would look nice in FB though.

But Iron Man should be before him! :)

I have been eyeing the Spider-Man and Thor FB statues... Which is the one to get if you're newbie in collecting Bowen stuff.

Depends on who you like more as a character bro, but if youre going by sculpts, i'd say Thor hands down. Spidey is an old sculpt, Thor is awesome.

I have been eyeing the Spider-Man and Thor FB statues... Which is the one to get if you're newbie in collecting Bowen stuff.

Your call.

I personally love the old, classic Bowen Spidey. It's their best Spidey IMO.

I don't like dynamic poses, another reason why I like this line so much. :)

Your call.

I personally love the old, classic Bowen Spidey. It's their best Spidey IMO.

I don't like dynamic poses, another reason why I like this line so much. :)

Im with you about the museum poses bro. If only I had the museum silver surfer I'd be content....doesnt even have to be the chrome one.

I just love having my statues in museum poses rather than action poses. Bring on museum hulk!

Back