Update on remaining Bowen Faux-Bronze Pre-Orders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a heads-up, as these items are so much more popular than we expected. We'll be doing a Priority Pre-Order for the remaining 4 statues from Bowen, on July 11th - rather than putting them up with our newsletter. Click here for more info:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=5072

During the PPO, you will be provided with checkbox options so you can select all of them, or only the one(s) you want.

Thanks!! :duff

I'm glad I don't want those because its going to be a mess.

:mwaha

Yeah, Bowen thought they were doing us a favor when they granted us small quantities of each... poooooor servers :horror

We figured - if the site's gonna slow down due to these items, might as well have it slowest when it's NOT during newsletter time and everything else is pre-ordering too!

thanks for thinking about us Dusty.

I have to grab one of these so I can hopefully trade for a FB Doom.

What's funny is they were available on Bowen's site for almost 2 weeks.

This just shows you the POWER of Sideshow Collectibles. :)

I love the line, especially after getting the FB Hulk. Amazing looking piece.

Captain America should ship this month.

I can only imagine how the check boxes will go....one you check will sell out first, then you will have to adjust your check boxes and by then the others will be sold out. LOL

Good luck all!

This line is going to really take off now that all of Sideshow's customers know about it.

What's funny is they were available on Bowen's site for almost 2 weeks.

This just shows you the POWER of Sideshow Collectibles. :)

I love the line, especially after getting the FB Hulk. Amazing looking piece.

Captain America should ship this month.

I can only imagine how the check boxes will go....one you check will sell out first, then you will have to adjust your check boxes and by then the others will be sold out. LOL

Good luck all!

what's funnier is i gave the board a heads up (see 'bowen goes faux' thread) and a majority of the initial responses were negative towards the line with claims of old statues being cheaply painted bronze. faux is now hyped to the point of frenzy and requiring a ppo as not to clog a server. like nick burns sez.....you're welcome! :lol for those that took advantage...great move. i myself didn't heed my own advice because i don't collect bronze or faux, but i would have liked that daredevil or thor. :huh :duh

even though Odin is probably the least popular character-wise, I think he may be the most detailed and best looking.

You did post it here Tyler. Thanks.

I think we all know who got the interest in the line going though.

:)

j/k

I have a full set coming to me from Bowen and more.

I just wish Randy would announce more from the line, especially Iron Man.

i'm hoping to get a daredevil. maybe one of those guys that saw the thread and got turned on to the line enough to show his appreciation by selling me one. :lol

I think that waitlist has already been cancelled. Or maybe that was the wolverine. I know one of them has been closed.

i think they closed it from more people getting on it but i don't think they closed it from anyone on it since it hasn't shipped yet.

Back