Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thanks for the update. 5 hours each way sucks man!!! Definately let me know if you need money for the gas it will take. Really cool of you do to do this :hi5:

Has there been any updates on this yet?

This was the last thing, so some news should be coming in the next week or so by this time table.

This WILL happen sometime within the next month or so. I need to deal with SDCC first, though. But Star Wars Celebration is August 12-15 (in Orlando) so we'll try to work it in that week if we can. If not, I'll just head down to Josh's a week or 2 after that for the sole purpose of just doing this. It's a 5 hr drive (each way) but I think it'd be worth it just to ease the stress on everyone involved. :duff

I spoke with Carl and he will be available to go to Josh's after DragonCon which takes place Labor Day weekend. So it looks like it will most likely be sometime in Sept.

I miss my non existing updates :(

bad joke aside, Josh is ok, just wish I had some sort of feedback as to when my figire will be done. Heck, I wouldnt mind another 2 year wait period, as long as I knew my money hasnt gone down the drain. :(

Well, it's labor day and hopefully we'll hear something soon as to when this thing will happen. Fingers crossed; would love to get my part 8 figure; that will be a glorius day!

Back