Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is for posting order information as part of this effort to close Josh's backlog issue, if you're not posting orders, don't post here, OT crap will be deleted and if necessary infracted.

Jen, I will be sending you a PM with my name and address. Here are my orders (that I know of - I'm not sure if I missed something):

Conan PF: Repaint
Gandalf, Frodo and Sam: Repaint and weathering
1:1 Plasma Rifle: Kit to assemble

Screen name-john@yoyodyne

heads sent for paint 4/09:
One H2 Deckard [in brown]
Two H2 Battys [in brown]

also, ordered DA's Deckard head [resculpted Indy] 4/09

Thanks!

Got an Evil dead 2 Ash on order, but told Josh to ditch the headsculpt on him for his sake after the delays kept coming, he was paid in full and came with everything he had, even told me he'd make a necronomicon. Also told him to weather the shirt, but not torn apart like the ones he had already done :)

so thats 1 full Ash (clothing, shotgun, chainsaw, necronomicon, whatnot) without a headsculpt, ordered I believe February 2009.

cheers!

Last edited:
My list:
Full Custom Michael Myers (original film): June 2008
Full custom Rorschach (took over LOTRfan's commission): November 2009

Individual heads: (paid for at different times staring summer 2008)
Hot Toys Ripley
Andy Bergholtz Christian Bale
Android Hunter V3 (Deckard/Blade Runner sculpt)

Hi Jen, I got most of my items back from Josh yesterday (as per an arrangement made before this thread was started).

So now my only outstanding item is:
Full Custom Michael Myers (original film): June 2008

Kurgans first and I get that :lol; but hopefully the rest of us aren't too far behind.

:pray:

Just to be clear I had made an arrangement with Josh prior to this plan being developed with Irish Jedi.

So no preferential treatment, I promise :lecture

Just to be clear I had made an arrangement with Josh prior to this plan being developed with Irish Jedi.

So no preferential treatment, I promise :lecture

No worries, I am more hopeful now than ever :yess:; and I am especially glad you got that Rorshach - even before the Joker I ordered. :slap :rotfl

Update: I have contact Josh with some proposed dates in early July (just a week or two away). I'll post here once it's officially a go and we have the day set.

Here's my oustanding stuff with Josh :-

Crispy Anakin Commission Bits and Cash sent - 4th September 2007

SSC LOTR Legolas - Purchased in Josh's August 2009 Sale
SSC LOTR Frodo - Purchased in Josh's August 2009 Sale

One was paid for on 4th August 2008
The other on 19th August 2008

(Legolas' head needed repainting hence Josh couldn't send them immediately)

Back