Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the MG sculpt and details look great. Currently I am working on a custom outfit for him since kit bash versions I've seen don't seem to be hitting the mark. Here is a picture of the first jacket fitting. As of now I am using a Kumik Narrow shoulder, but if you have any body recommendations or interested in custom work let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2656.JPG
    IMG_2656.JPG
    515.3 KB · Views: 468
Working on another Keanu R custom! Double Keanu Reeves!
Both by Kumik. I've added some hair on Neo's forehead and touched up paints a little on his eyebrows and lip.
20668754513_af7e8fcc77_b.jpg

I found this suit:
MG Toys 1 6 Scale Black Suit for John Wick Custome Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder Body | eBay

compatible with this body type I believe:
Free Shipping Custom 1 6 Narrow Shoulder Body for Hot Toys Muscular Club TTM21 | eBay

I will likely get this head sculpt, & if they come out with a damaged version I'll replace with that.
1 6 Head Sculpt Kumik 15 5 Keanu Reeves John Wick for Hot Toys Body | eBay

Anyone think this will look ok??
That's same as what I used. Only difference I can think is the neck type of the head part. I used Kumik damaged head with separated neck (that was only available from their pre-order at the time)
19359521269_14b9fc5cfc_b.jpg

I have a john wick with the mg head. I used narrow shoulder body with the wolverine's black suit and it looks awesome

Back