Unreal Tony Stark Custom (I think)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the WIP pic he shared with me before :

eeeeejo.jpg

Damn.
And this is just a hobby for him?

Just thinking out loud, I feel Sideshow rather than HT should hire someone of this caliber and up the ante. Their headsculpts (barring a few) are mediocre at the very bets and they could definitely use an upgrade in that department.

Cheungkinmen said:
Just to be fair, Trevor is one of the best alive, but there are other sculptors working for sideshow too :p . But I get what you wanted to say, I mean, Trevor is a beast.

Yes, that was a poorly worded sentence by me. :slap

What I meant was the PF sculpts are good but my intention was to refer exclusively to their figures (I should've been clearer). Andy B is a really good sculptor too, but a majority of the sculpts that are put out on their figures are underwhelming.

I actually don't mind this was a big F you to those haters...and why is that? Those very same haters would KILL to have a sculpt like that!

Ever heard of eating crow? That's what's for dinner for those haters. They have no talent and can't sculpt worth a damn, then knowing they will have to fork out a considerable amount of money for that sculpt, they'd rather hate On it just to make themselves feel better and make up for the fact they are too cheap to buy his work.

Is it a shame that we can't have it? Hell yes. But we can't condemn him for his decision.

Yes, that was a poorly worded sentence by me. :slap

What I meant was the PF sculpts are good but my intention was to refer exclusively to their figures (I should've been clearer). Andy B is a really good sculptor too, but a majority of the sculpts that are put out on their figures are underwhelming.

Weird, my original post is gone... Anyways, I understand what you meant, I was just yanking your chain my man, haha. :1-1::peace

I do think of Trevor whenever I hear about sideshow :lol

The prob is ht can make one sculpt like this if they want, but they dont have interest in make one sculpt perfect at begining because they want make thousands iron man after.., each release with a ll bit improvement..

I didnt know viva was a person, for me was a company or something..

He has facebook to follow his work ?

Oh so it turns out this isn't the sculpt thats going on eBay for $35 each right now. Damn, this sculpt I would buy, the eBay one just looked off to me, this is perfect.

It's a good sculpt but I've seen good RDJ sculpts. I think the difference on this is the paint app. That's nice. You can fix a junky sculpt with a nice paint app but you can ruin a great sculpt with a bad paint app. I really like the paints. Great job!

This really is a damn shame. All that "the artist is a thief just like the recaster " talk is absurd. Nothing ever good came from that POV and it's only chased some great artists off the board. Look, this unlicensed "thief" buried all of the many attempts of the licensed company. All of HT efforts combined don't match up to Viva's sculpt

Ht doesnt make a perfect sculpt at once, because after in this way, how they will sell thousands of versions?..

Back