Unreal Tony Stark Custom (I think)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
217335_588881474480025_194633664_n.jpg

On the page of someone called Viva Lai on Facebook.

Unreal Stark sculpt wherever it's from. Kind of looks like a modified HT.

Re: Tony Stark Custom (I think)

217335_588881474480025_194633664_n.jpg

On the page of someone called Viva Lai on Facebook.

Unreal Stark sculpt wherever it's from.

This is Viva's job created in his leisure time during the military service!

FYI, this is not for sale as well.

It was thanks to those haters who said he ( as well as Adam) was just a thief as those recasters who has no $ to get the license

Re: Tony Stark Custom (I think)

This is Viva's job created in his leisure time during the military service!

FYI, this is not for sale as well.

It was thanks to those haters who said he ( as well as Adam) was just a thief as those recasters who has no $ to get the license

Well I'm no hater. Amazing job. Wish I could get one.

kato is so right,,,the haters hurt it for everbody, but honestly kato. the haters win because viva will not sell any castings. so the haters got what they wanted. a real shame, as this is the best stark i ever seen..

kato is so right,,,the haters hurt it for everbody, but honestly kato. the haters win because viva will not sell any castings. so the haters got what they wanted. a real shame, as this is the best stark i ever seen..

He prefer haters win rather than the recaster win...:lol

For me.. I don't mind hater wins since I will get one soon:banana

I never will understand the politics of this stuff. Seems like if you do something this good, you should share it with the world. If everyone that did something well, closed up shop because some people didn't like their stuff, or gave them grief over it, the world would be full of garbage. Imagine if Steve Jobs decided to stop selling stuff because PC people made fun of Apple once.

I never will understand the politics of this stuff. Seems like if you do something this good, you should share it with the world. If everyone that did something well, closed up shop because some people didn't like their stuff, or gave them grief over it, the world would be full of garbage. Imagine if Steve Jobs decided to stop selling stuff because PC people made fun of Apple once.

Steve Jobs has $ to hire the lawyers :lecture

Nobody dare to make or recast his face without permission.:thud:

While I am quite sure, after he has completed his military service, he will engage to this industry again and people will get his work very soon.

Steve Jobs has $ to hire the lawyers :lecture

Nobody dare to make or recast his face without permission.:thud:

While I am quite sure, after he has completed his military service, he will engage to this industry again and people will get his work very soon.

Yeah, I guess. It's his sculpt to do with as he pleases. This one may be one of the more accurate sculpts of any character I've seen.

Beautiful! Finally, RDJ in 1:6. Hopefully this does become a reality at some point down the road, for those that want it (I like IM suited-up).

I don't think VIVA will make this available, he had enough with people calling him a thief just because his passion is sculpting. He no longer visits this forum anymore.

A talent like Viva will be snatched up by one of the big players, and this quality of likeness will be a reality. Just a matter of time, and $ and timing, and personalities/agreements coming together. Look at the talent that has emerged in the last 5 years. No need to mention names but we know who they are.

BTW stunning sculpt.

Back