Universal should reboot THE MUMMY...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again not angry? I said I respect all opinions on the matter. Internet writing can be misleading of course but rest assured I'm calm if I posted I'm calm and respect each opinion. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion I beleive and I respect it. No right or wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Calm down bud.

Well i. Wont deny the quality of the mummy and im not trying to attack your favorite movie.
Ill accept that the mummy might be a high quality movie.

This whole thing started because i replied to riddick saying that i dont think people think of the original mummy when they hear "mummy"
I dont think a lot of modern people has even seen it.

Most people watch dracula or frank or wolfman. But original mummy doesnt even get talked about much

And how the 90s movie had a very strong egyptian mummy style.

The style and attention to detail of the 90s one is incredible.
Brendan Fraser is a piece of ****. His movies suck and are poop. I'd rather watch Boris Karloff's scrotum shrink in the cold than watch the absolute crap-fest, CGI ridden Fraser films.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Brendan Fraser is a piece of ****. His movies suck and are poop. I'd rather watch Boris Karloff's scrotum shrink in the cold than watch the absolute crap-fest, CGI ridden Fraser films.

Yeah...theres no anger in here at all..

Thats so stupid lol. How can it be a fact that someone is a piece of ** :lol

Looks like someone just got triggered

Thats so stupid lol. How can it be a fact that someone is a piece of ** [emoji38]

Looks like someone just got triggered
Nah, you can think BF is amazing. But I think that he's a bunch poo poo. The only person getting triggered is you because I made fun of your God.

You forgot Dog Soldiers
Man, it's been a while since my last viewing... I was eighteen or something. :monkey2
Scared the livin' **** outta me back then! Neil Marshall was so great in his early years.

2d2.jpg

Can u explain further than saying poo poo?
Well, his acting abilities tend to be unbroken at best. He is the quintessential man you hire just for the sole purpose of allocation. He his stiff, contrived, and a smorgasbord of other actors. He's not particularly uncommon of an actor. You could replace him with any other performer in any movie that he has ever been in and it would still leave the same speck of feces on your eyes that all of his movies will leave you. He not special in any sense of the meaning, rather, he came at the right time in the movie making spectrum. He was nothing special, but nothing bad. Dead center middle of the road bloke. Simply put, he is one big fudge brownie of an actor.

Back