Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and if for "fun" anyone is ordering just to cancel later; I suggest a new hobby. :gah:[/QUOTE]

I agree thankyou for understanding, what is all the fun in it,but robocop up there seams its ok to stand bye the ones that does things like this:cuckoo:

I can't wait to get this one in. I have nowhere to put him
but I'm still pumped. Personally I hope they continue
this line. The more Zombies the better imo.

Just canceled this yesterday. The more I looked at the pics of this piece the more I thought that it disappointed me and it would not display well with the subtle yet terrifying Patient Zero PF (as can been seen in the last pics on the site). Another thing that really pushed me to cancel more than anything was the fact that this PF zombie was dressed in a HUGE hospital gown that hides 90% of the gory detail when displayed... just don't make sence at all to me why Sideshow did that. The only way to actually be able to see it all would be to display him naked and that just wouldn't look right at all. Nope, in the end this one has more cons than pros to me... JMO.

For those of you still getting this directly from Sideshow, when are they going to be shipping? I'm interested in seeing images of this sick puppy.

I don't see that a single one of these has sold on ebay and the regular is available there for $15 less than retail. I have a pretty good feeling I'll be able to score this one next year for less, when I have money again.

I don't see that a single one of these has sold on ebay and the regular is available there for $15 less than retail. I have a pretty good feeling I'll be able to score this one next year for less, when I have money again.

:lol Don't fool yourself. We all say this, but rarely do we ever do it. Why go back and get an old item when there are tons of brand new items in the pipeline. Passing on something for this reason, for most people anyway, means an ultimate pass all together.

Just got my shipping notice & Tracking number,will receive it next week ! Can't wait to display it with Patient Zero.

The Carcass is in...

DSC09596.jpg

DSC09598.jpg

DSC09600.jpg

DSC09605.jpg

DSC09607.jpg

DSC09609.jpg

Back