Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anyone actually still got this on order? :dunno

With all the cancels and still in-stock regular SS seem to have vastly overestimated what this line could sustain in terms of price point (it' s too much for a non-licensed piece) and sales (too high ES). Hope SS learn and the next dead PF, if there is a next, is adjusted accordingly.

Still have mine on order but debating on cancelling because I'm looking at getting new pipes for my bike...

My pre-order is still there but I am thinking of cancelling and picking it up with my Gift Card when these become GC eligible which I am now quite sure it will be; at least for the Regular Edition.

It's beyond me how Whedonville groupies pop into the Horror board to ____ talk horror collectors, lecturing them on their collecting habits. :huh

Hey! Don't go blaming Whedonville for this troll! Most Whedonville folks know how to spell, use proper grammar, and understand the difference between the comma, apostrophe, and period keys on the keyboard, not to mention that they are usually also horror fans in general :wave.

Hey! Don't go blaming Whedonville for this troll! Most Whedonville folks know how to spell, use proper grammar, and understand the difference between the comma, apostrophe, and period keys on the keyboard, not to mention that they are usually also horror fans in general :wave.

You spend an equal amount of time here though too, so you're exempt by default. :pfft:

Hey, let's not pigeon-hole anyone here... members can enjoy and post wherever they want without being a "regular" in that section.

Hey, let's not pigeon-hole anyone here... members can enjoy and post wherever they want without being a "regular" in that section.

That's absolutely true, Lonnie, but hotslayer73's post was a pretty obvious troll attempt, and didn't really contribute anything other than criticizing those of us who chose to cancel the UC.

That's absolutely true, Lonnie, but hotslayer73's post was a pretty obvious troll attempt, and didn't really contribute anything other than criticizing those of us who chose to cancel the UC.

obvious troll attempt,what you chating about what im gettin at when there an exclusive piece for pre-order,most of the people are just putting the order in for fun and they no there not going to complete the tranaction when the time comes,so why do it when it stops other people gettin the exclusive who,s prepared to buy it!!!

anybody with half a brain would understand that so theres no troll attempt there my friend just gettin the point out,ive lost lots have ex this way and it sucks.

Sorry, but your troll arguments (as difficult to decipher as they are) hold no water. Someone who orders and cancels later does not prevent anyone from ordering a piece. If I had not ordered, the first person who got on the wait list would instead have gotten an order. But guess what? As soon as my order was canceled, their wait list activated. No harm, no foul.

Oh, and people with "half a brain" know that such comments are strongly discouraged here at the Freaks Forum. But be that as it may, I'd be happy to take you on, head-to-head, in an intelligence contest at any time of your choosing.

obvious troll attempt,what you chating about what im gettin at when there an exclusive piece for pre-order,most of the people are just putting the order in for fun and they no there not going to complete the tranaction when the time comes,so why do it when it stops other people gettin the exclusive who,s prepared to buy it!!!

anybody with half a brain would understand that so theres no troll attempt there my friend just gettin the point out,ive lost lots have ex this way and it sucks.

I am not sure anyone understands what you are trying to say.

Sorry, but your troll arguments (as difficult to decipher as they are) hold no water. Someone who orders and cancels later does not prevent anyone from ordering a piece. If I had not ordered, the first person who got on the wait list would instead have gotten an order. But guess what? As soon as my order was canceled, their wait list activated. No harm, no foul.

Oh, and people with "half a brain" know that such comments are strongly discouraged here at the Freaks Forum. But be that as it may, I'd be happy to take you on, head-to-head, in an intelligence contest at any time of your choosing.

i see my opinon as got you all excitied to a point of wetting your self,this was simply an opinon state on my behalf now ive got you giving me a head to head challenge,jump in the pool mate and cool off you dont need browny points on here,and you certainly dont need to look good on here...or do you:thud:

:lol

Let me translate it into english:

An obvious troll attempt? What are you talking about?? What I am saying is that when an exclusive piece goes up for pre-order, most people only order for "fun", and have no intention of completing the transaction when the item ships. Why do they do this, when it prevents other people from placing an order - people who actually are prepared to purchase the item?!?

Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence recognizes the wit and wisdom of my post. I am simply making the point that I have lost many exclusive because of this problem, and it bothers me greatly.

i see my opinon as got you all excitied to a point of wetting your self,this was simply an opinon state on my behalf now ive got you giving me a head to head challenge,jump in the pool mate and cool off you dont need browny points on here,and you certainly dont need to look good on here...or do you:thud:

Wetting myself? :lol You give yourself FAR too much credit, boy.

all i was saying is that how hard it is to get your pre-order in on a exclusive piece and many people go forward and order it nowing they not going to buy the piece in the end,so its just making it harder for people who wanted the ex to get it and useully when one cancels they all follow and cancel,,,just could,ent understand it thats all now im getting slated for putting me opinon out:cuckoo:

:lol :slap :lol This isn't going to be a hard piece to track down, and everyone has the same ordering window. :lol

Oh, and if for "fun" anyone is ordering just to cancel later; I suggest a new hobby. :gah:

:lol :slap :lol This isn't going to be a hard piece to track down, and everyone has the same ordering window. :lol

Oh, and if for "fun" anyone is ordering just to cancel later; I suggest a new hobby. :gah:

Well, there you go, Matt, slating poor hotslayer73. Don't you have any compassion at all?? ;)

And of course I only order for fun. I never buy ANYTHING, I just enjoy having my Sideshow account look impressive. Don't you? :rotfl

Back