Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...just received this figure and must say he is gruesome!! Trust me it is a very hard thing to make me feel nasty about something gory but Sideshow has pulled it off. Don't get me wrong I love this piece it is just I have a soft spot for bowels hanging out. I am still undecided if I will keep this figure or sell him to put towards something else...but I think I will give myself some time and wait until I get a proper display case to put him in. I must say that both head sculpts are phenominal and out of this world. I do prefer the exclusive head it looks less comical but still the original is awesome in detail.
A gory sculpt is what I ordered and that is exactly what I got. :) ...again I cannot get over how well both headsculpts came out I am very happy with both.

EDIT: Managed to find a cheap decent display table (nice smaller round one) and pulled this creature back out of it's box and have him displayed in my room again. This thing is phenomonal! So I changed my mind and am keeping him in my collection. Right now I have him displayed with the exclusive head but may change up between that one and the regular version off and on.
...and to think...I hesitated to keep him. :)

Last edited:
This sucks...the regular edition head just fell off the shelf onto a tile floor and cracked it into a bunch of little pieces...so it looks like this guy will be displayed with the exclusive version head indefinately. It is a bad feeling but it could have been both heads that fell.
I have been having bad luck this week. This will be hard to fix because every single tooth with the exception of maybe 2 are left...so I will really have my work cut out for me trying to glue this thing to get it back looking halfway decent because I cannot find any pieces everything is spilled in the carpet...I am going to try anyway.

Last edited:
Well...all the damage was the front of the face. I managed to glue the whole front piece of the nose back on...and also a nice big chunk of the head on the left side back on. The only visible damage obviously is obviously that his bottom teeth are gone and nowhere to be found...and the right side of this picture he has a chunk of his teeth missing as well...where I glued the chunk of head back on is towards the left of this picture...only a hairline crack appears only seeing it close up.

Oh well...I am just going to get the right paint color and just color in where the teeth broke off but again I prefer the exclusive head over this but still I will not lose any sleep over this, lol...this is not the end of the world and I mean this guy was in desperate need of a dentist to begin with. :)

600BC798-F29B-4125-820F-D46AA441960F-473-0000009059D492B4.jpg

Just waiting on delivery EX of this bad boy :yess: Should look good next to my patient zero.

Just waiting on delivery EX of this bad boy :yess: Should look good next to my patient zero.

Congrats, they do look great together. I wish SS would do more modern zombies again to go with these two. I do like the historic ones, but need more to pair PZ and this one.

Congrats, they do look great together. I wish SS would do more modern zombies again to go with these two. I do like the historic ones, but need more to pair PZ and this one.

I agree, You would have thought ss would have been all over this line with the popularity of the walking dead :( missed opportunity I think but hoping they do another zombie to fit the pz and uc as I didn't bother with templers verdict or nazi as to me the don't go together.

Back