Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally cancelled mine.
I think the bottom line for me was that PZ was the epitome of a zombie, the pose was perfect, the weathering/blood work was not too much, very nice overall. I ended up deciding (personally) that this piece was trying too hard with the amount of decay and rotting it had. Plus if it grows on me later, I can probably get it at a discount.

Just my opinion

I think I saw one other somewhere who hasn't cancelled. But it's not that I don't want him. Trying to cut back on the expenditures, and realize when something may be available later on for less.

Well you make a good point... But you think even the EX version can be found for less later?!

yes.. I think after a while this will easily be found. Since the 12" line died... this line will start to fade like LOTR did and all those peices are easy to find now.

Agreed, and there are 400 too, that's probably enough for the demand without even going into the regular run. Just my opinion, so don't cancel because I could be completely wrong.

I had to cancel too because it's either him or Buffy and there is no way Buffy is getting canceled.

I think they just put up new pics unless I missed them before. I know how they later added what he looked like without his gown on but these show more gruesome close-up pics of his skin and a comparison next to old PZ himself. I don't recall those before because I always save all the pics of the stuff I get to my laptop and I didn't have those.

Why? Still going to go after one down the line? I think they will be available on second chance, ebay, trades, etc. for quite a while. Just my opinion. I had to cancel him because I spend too much money.

:lol

Cancelled mine too, just too over the top for me; I like a more subdued zombie. :lol

Its beyound me how people can jump on the ban wagan to order something noing before hand there not going to buy the piece and a quarter of the people are lieing if they say they did,ent,with doing so you,ve most proberly took somebodys place that did want the item,,it makes me laugh,when one caves in they all cave in,lol,
now if its money problems due to canceling thats fair enough ,it happens to all,but when people are hittin out comments its to gruesome its not as big as i thought etc,,well why order the piece in the first place,you knew exactly what you was ordering when you pressed the order button,,its so,so messed up!!!

Its beyound me how people can jump on the ban wagan to order something noing before hand there not going to buy the piece and a quarter of the people are lieing if they say they did,ent,with doing so you,ve most proberly took somebodys place that did want the item,,it makes me laugh,when one caves in they all cave in,lol,
now if its money problems due to canceling thats fair enough ,it happens to all,but when people are hittin out comments its to gruesome its not as big as i thought etc,,well why order the piece in the first place,you knew exactly what you was ordering when you pressed the order button,,its so,so messed up!!!

It's beyond me how Whedonville groupies pop into the Horror board to ____ talk horror collectors, lecturing them on their collecting habits. :huh

Back