Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious about how much shipping cost in U.S?
I live in Taiwan and my shipping cost was lower than I expeact.

Mine arrived today but not back home until late Thursday so it'll be Friday at the earliest before I open it up, love the look of those pics though.

I clicked a few pics of mine yesterday evening before my Camara battery died and by the time it charged back up it was dark and the pictures came out looking too dark.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0534.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

Thanks for all the great pics Kain! What are your impressions of it having it in person? Are you happy with it? Mine will be here in September when my Flex is done.

Shouldn't the gown be a lot bloodier?

They never seem to get the blood weathering applied properly.

Thanks for all the great pics Kain! What are your impressions of it having it in person? Are you happy with it? Mine will be here in September when my Flex is done.

I think its a great edition to the Dead PF line. This guy is nothing but nasty he has rips and tears all over his arms and legs. At first I wasn't too impressed with the regular head on this piece but after having it in hand I think it just adds to his overall nastiness but IMO the exclusive head is the way to display him especially if you have young one's around or a wife who says "why in the hell do you buy such things". I didnt get a chance to check out what all damage was under his gown other than checking for a certain something for inquisitive minds over Xbox Live.:lol At first I was against any other PF's coming out for the Dead line but after this thing I kind of see why they would go this route with some of their ideas because it just cant be done with a 1/6th scale figure.

Nice pictures! My address issue is all cleared up and mine should be on the way tonight or tomorrow... probably arriving just about when I leave for SDCC! :slap

Back