underworld: rise of the lycans trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a problem with Vampires having children that grow up? Was Sonja born human and then turned when she reached a certain age? Or was she born a vampire and then grew up?

Yes. Chicken and the egg.

I liked the second one...I had no idea what was going on but I dug the vampire werewolf battles at the beginning and then the end.

The third one was alright.

It's fun to see bill nighy act the ____ out of the silliest lines. kate beckinsale is beautiful. I like werewolves alot. These use a decent amount of actual practical effects

I liked the second one...I had no idea what was going on but I dug the vampire werewolf battles at the beginning and then the end.

Lol...this is why I don't like the second one that much. So much going on at once that you don't really know WTF is going on onscreen.

And I agree with the Werewolf effects. I prefer CGI effects to be used as a tool for when practical effects are not possible (transformations, crazy stuntwork).

Back