underworld: rise of the lycans trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Near Dark, the Howling, and American Werewolf in London suck, but Underworld movies are good? What kind of Bizarro World have I stepped into? :google

Did I mention those movies? No. However, I should have called out Twlight.

We are all here to have fun. If you liked the movie, fine, if you didn't fine, but don't piss on anyone's parade, not you, directed at Mr. "Buy Some Taste".

Did I mention those movies? No. However, I should have call out Twlight.

We are all here to have fun. If you liked the movie, fine, if you didn't fine, but don't piss on anyone's parade, not you, directed at Mr. "Buy Some Taste".

Put a sock in it Rich. Jokes can be made however, between whomever and whenever I damn well please. There's an ignore button if you'd like to skip over my posts.

Put a sock in it Rich.

Do I know you? Personally know you? It's odd that someone would call me by my name and tell me to put a sock in it. I find you rude and without tact, and no longer worth a read.

wow this thread got really interesting..:rotfl:rotfl you all rippin' into eachother are way more entertaining than the topic.:lol

I'm sorry. After seeing the movie, I was feeling "frisky."

:lol now that people are saying the movie rocks, I'm droolong to see this movie. It's gotta be the best of the two. I wish they would make more werewolf movies. :( gotta takem were we can. Dog soldiers is another good one.:banana

I never had much respect for this franchise, I have the first on DVD because I think Kate looks cool in it. But I just watched the first again before seeing the 3rd and it's growing on me. There's a lot going on with the mythology - it's very rich and Lucian has really become a tragic character with the 3rd film. But in hindsight, he was already well developed and consistent in the 1st. But I'd agree that this one is the best - sure it's goth and over the top, but in a cool way - I love Rhona Mitra (but then I loved her in Doomsday too).

There's a lot you won't pick up on if you haven't seen the first film, but not enough to dampen the enjoyment of this one. Normally you don't look for consistent characters in a franchise like this, but not only Lucian but Viktor are very rich in their development.

And Lucian - no one else has commented - this guy stars in an academy award nominated film this year (Frost/Nixon) and then turns around and plays a werewolf - now that's class.

I never had much respect for this franchise, I have the first on DVD because I think Kate looks cool in it. But I just watched the first again before seeing the 3rd and it's growing on me. There's a lot going on with the mythology - it's very rich and Lucian has really become a tragic character with the 3rd film. But in hindsight, he was already well developed and consistent in the 1st. But I'd agree that this one is the best - sure it's goth and over the top, but in a cool way - I love Rhona Mitra (but then I loved her in Doomsday too).

There's a lot you won't pick up on if you haven't seen the first film, but not enough to dampen the enjoyment of this one. Normally you don't look for consistent characters in a franchise like this, but not only Lucian but Viktor are very rich in their development.

And Lucian - no one else has commented - this guy stars in an academy award nominated film this year (Frost/Nixon) and then turns around and plays a werewolf - now that's class.

Well said man... I wholeheartedly agree. I liked the first film ok, really didn't like the second one. So when my Wife's friend and her boyfriend bought us tickets for it, I was a bit skeptical about it. I liked Sheen as an actor (Lucian), as well as Mitra and Nighy... so that gave me hope. I also loved that it was going to be set so far back in time... Anything with swords and you can color me interested at least a bit.

Once the movie started going, I was really impressed with how they handled it. The film is definitely my favorite of the three now, and it makes the first one even better now by association. Sheen did a phenomenal job in this one, I liked him even more after seeing it. And the transformations were very well done, not at all clunky like they used to be. Overall, it was a damn great movie.

Back