Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gaurdian sounds very familiar. I am going to have to check it out. I'm watching Troll 2 tonight...I'll let ya all know how it goes...

Yeah, but that's kinda like trying to pick which turd smells better. :lol
:rotfl add tales from the crapper too.

leprechaun kinda reminds me of Ernest Scared Stupid in a way.:lol

either way, i consider leprechaun and troll under the: this is supposed to be horror but turns out to be comedy category.:cuckoo:

:rotfl add tales from the crapper too.

leprechaun kinda reminds me of Ernest Scared Stupid in a way.:lol

either way, i consider leprechaun and troll under the: this is supposed to be horror but turns out to be comedy category.:cuckoo:

I hope you're not talking about the Tales From the Crypt films. The first one was awesome and classically brought the comic book to life. The Second, Demon Knight was also pretty damn good. Bordello blew though.

No, there is a film called Tales from the Crapper. I always see it in my Netflix suggestions, but have not bothered to look at it yet. Too much other great horror to wade through first.

No, there is a film called Tales from the Crapper. I always see it in my Netflix suggestions, but have not bothered to look at it yet. Too much other great horror to wade through first.

Thankfully whatever that flick might be, given the name, it's been completely off my radar. :lol

Your not missing anything Nam, its a Troma film if that tells you anything...unfortunately a friend of mine had it and I watched about 45mins of it before I told him you gotta turn this "crap" off

black christmas came out way before halloween, and i BC was way scarier. Also phantasm was made before halloween but came out after.

I hope you're not talking about the Tales From the Crypt films. The first one was awesome and classically brought the comic book to life. The Second, Demon Knight was also pretty damn good. Bordello blew though.

nah, there is a tales from the crapper flick. not worth watching be warned...even with nudity just cant save this one from lameness.:rotfl
i thing eli roth and ron jeremy were in this one.:rotfl

I thought Demon Knight was the first TFTC film? I know of that and Bordello and Ritual. Ritual sucked.

Back