Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another under rated gem IMHO is John Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness. Nice and Lovecraftian...

I so want to see Horde, it looked really awesome, but he I heard it got bad reviews when it screened. I do want to see this movie...people trapped in a building and zombies outside trying to get in...sounds good to me.

Bought BLOOD CREEK last night and liked it a lot. Schumacher will never be totally forgiven for the atrocities he visited on Batman, but this and 8MM have raised his stock with me quite a bit.

BLOOD CREEK is very SHOCK WAVES meets HOUSE by the CEMETERY. Nothing earth-shattering, but well made, with solid acting. The animal violence is prevalent, so be warned, even though it's important to the plot.

...cool, yeah I read a small review about blood creek that had me wondering about it also. I'll have to check that out.

I watched the Blob (90's version) over the weekend. That movie was pretty kick ass, I really enjoyed it. Wasnt Mr. Zombie supposed to be working on a remake of this as well.

I watched the Blob (90's version) over the weekend. That movie was pretty kick ass, I really enjoyed it. Wasnt Mr. Zombie supposed to be working on a remake of this as well.

they could pick it up right where it ended from that version(90s), from that wacko preacher:cuckoo: that had some of the blob's remains. :clap

they could pick it up right where it ended from that version(90s), from that wacko preacher:cuckoo: that had some of the blob's remains. :clap

But with Zombie at the helm, it'd probably attack a trailer park, his wife would find some way to ____ it while laughing annoyingly and then every single washed-up actor from 70's z-list horror would show up as ghosts to destroy it.

...yes I do agree a sequal could probably pick up right after the 90's version, which would be awesome, but yes if Zombie plans on picking it up...who knows where its heading as Nam said. I can only imagine what Robs thinking as he writes the script if he really is working on it.

But with Zombie at the helm, it'd probably attack a trailer park, his wife would find some way to ____ it while laughing annoyingly and then every single washed-up actor from 70's z-list horror would show up as ghosts to destroy it.

oh cwap, i hope mr. zombie doesnt drag blog that to that level....myers fiasco.

I love The Blob! Great movie.

So I watched Troll last weekend and I understand it has a following but imo that movie blew :lol

The Troll however looked bad ass :lol

yeah, I never seen Troll...but for some reason when I hear anything about it I immediately think of Ghoulies...not sure why

Im sure i read that zombie was planning to remake the blob but planned on "updating" it cos these days you cant have a big blob, cos it'd look silly. So he plans on remaking the blob....but without the blob. I've only ever seen the original version (with young steve mqueen), was the 90's version good? I loved the original.

Im sure i read that zombie was planning to remake the blob but planned on "updating" it cos these days you cant have a big blob, cos it'd look silly. So he plans on remaking the blob....but without the blob. I've only ever seen the original version (with young steve mqueen), was the 90's version good? I loved the original.

IMHO, the 90's version was better and holds up today as something that is still somewhat believable.

Back