Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i cant stand her either, but for some reason I want to see it also. Ive heard mixed reviews about it, but its gotta be worth the watch if anything. I know ive seen worse.

See thats whats kept me from seeing it this whole time. It just looks like a movie that was made for the teenie boppers and because at that time Megan fox was popular...again I cant stand her, unfortunately I will still probably subject myself to this film.

Glad you enjoyed it. That movie should be called Trailerpark Skankpire :monkey4

Well I only saw it after my gf wanted to, but I was totally shocked that I enjoyed it! Of course I love horror comedies so once I got that the film was supposed to be stupid, I began to enjoy it. It reminded me of Ginger Snaps and Idle Hands. Audiences seem to either love it or hate it. I am personally in the middle, but think it doesn't deserve all the hate (although Megan Fox does).

Not sure if it's been mentioned but after watching it again last night I always thought " Event Horizion " was a little underrated.

I prefer a rewrite that makes sense, vs. something like The Running Man where they totally butchered an awesome story by King and made it into 100% garbage.

they modified it into an action movie.:lol
i think jesse ventura was here too if my memory serves me right.

anybody like the scanners?:monkey3

Event Horizon has been mention and is WAY under-rated, IMO. A personal favorite.

Scanners is a cool story. You know its getting re-made?

I saw The House of the Devil last night. Its an interesting flick and a must-see for late 70's/early 80's horror fans. Very old school in many ways and an interesting ending to boot.

Event Horizon has been mention and is WAY under-rated, IMO. A personal favorite.

Scanners is a cool story. You know its getting re-made?

I saw The House of the Devil last night. Its an interesting flick and a must-see for late 70's/early 80's horror fans. Very old school in many ways and an interesting ending to boot.

My good friend and me went to a bar last week and we sat there for like 2 hours just talking horror films. He mentioned this and said he loved it and that I have to see it.

Morbach, Grace i know for fact is on instant netflix. Its sitting in my Que, just havent had a chance to watch it and your correct I havent heard much good on it. Still gotta check it out though.

Sweet. I gotta check it out.

Anyone up here see Grace? I saw the trailer and thought it looked great but I heard it doesn't deliver.

Grace is boring IMO. I bought it cheap on Blu-ray, and was totally disappointed in it. Some people may like it though. It could have been done much better with the story it has.

Morbach, Grace i know for fact is on instant netflix. Its sitting in my Que, just havent had a chance to watch it and your correct I havent heard much good on it. Still gotta check it out though.

Grace is boring IMO. I bought it cheap on Blu-ray, and was totally disappointed in it. Some people may like it though. It could have been done much better with the story it has.

Thanks dudes, I'll check it out and will make sure to _____ and complain to you all if it sucks :lol

After mentioning it, Im actually watching House of the Devil right now.

Edit: Finished it about an hour ago...wasnt as good as I thought it was going to be. I dont really
know what I was expecting, I had a little idea of what it was about but just expected more.

Last edited:
Back