UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about that, I got into Final Fantasy VII about 10 years after it came out and was blown away by it.

I've heard it to death that UC2 is excellent, I need to see what the fuss is about.

ND is without the doubt, the most cutting edge dev when it comes with graphics. UC4 looks incomprehensibly good.

UC2 is easily in my top 3 favorite games, and the series as a whole is probably my favorite next to Halo and Arkham.

I don't know about that, I got into Final Fantasy VII about 10 years after it came out and was blown away by it.

Alright, yeah you'll like it than. I know some people can't really give it a good chance. I remember asking my buddy to play AC 2 after he played Black Flag and he said it was ****....he no longer is a friend. :lol

I enjoyed both, but Uncharted 2 was a better experience, overall. I think Uncharted 3 fell short because it was trying too hard to outdo its predecessor in storyline, set-pieces, gameplay, yet offered nothing significant in terms of innovation and carrying the series forward.

It's funny, I played Uncharted 2 six times just for the story and it was such a joy going after the Platinum. But, after I finished my first playthrough of Uncharted 3, I just lost interest in it completely.

I enjoyed both, but Uncharted 2 was a better experience, overall. I think Uncharted 3 fell short because it was trying too hard to outdo its predecessor in storyline, set-pieces, gameplay, yet offered nothing significant in terms of innovation and carrying the series forward.

It's funny, I played Uncharted 2 six times just for the story and it was such a joy going after the Platinum. But, after I finished my first playthrough of Uncharted 3, I just lost interest in it completely.

Yeah.
For me the big difference is that Uncharted 2 feels like a big story and a great narrative.
Uncharted 3 feels like a bunch of video game levels with very well made larger than life action set pieces one after the other. (do like the flashback scenes though)

Same... all games I would and have continued to play after getting the Plat.. The only one I last played when the plat trophy unlocked being U3... UDF I played at least 10 times (I stopped counting after the 9th, which I did as a story replay on normal difficulty in one sitting..) All 4 games combined I have at least 20-23 playthroughs completed.. U2 I think is also around 5 or 6 playthroughs, U3 is 4... Golden Abyss is 5 with a lot of individual level replaying for all the collectible stuff..

I usually play through Normal twice (second time to mop up the weapon trophies etc), then move to Hard and focus purely on beating the game and practicing good tactics in preparation for Crushing, and then Crushing the sole focus is level progression..

Uncharted 2 detached train flipping over and Uncharted 3 flying out of the plane with the cargo are the two most epic moments of the series and possibly gaming :lol

I've heard it to death that UC2 is excellent, I need to see what the fuss is about.

ND is without the doubt, the most cutting edge dev when it comes with graphics. UC4 looks incomprehensibly good.

You've never played UNCHARTED 2... WTF MAN... Chloe's Ass is what I thought all men loved about the game other than story. lolz

The gameplay video looked fun. When it ended, I was like 'Nooo, I wanna see what happens next'.

Thought the gameplay demo was amazing, coming from an Xbox guy this game has me the most excited, and Im a big Halo guy! :rotfl

Back